Yep... another question! : Swingers Discussion 29904
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasYep... another question!
TOPIC: Yep... another question!
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, if you at 30 years old and able to make a choice that you could live to be 100 and you were able to retain your ageless looks for the next 70 years or be rich beyond your wildest dreams what would you pick?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
neither, I do not want to live to be 100 regardless of how young or old I appear and I have never felt that money buys happiness so I really would not want to be rich beyond my wildest dreams. Now to win a Lotto or something like that and might be fun. But I still think I want to check out before the century mark. Course now some will say, how terrible - she must be depressed - but I am not, I have just lived life to the fullest and hope to continue to do so but dementia and all the other goodies that wait for us as we grow older just does not seem appealing. But now you must remember I am young, I remember thinking 40 would be terrible and way to old and the closer and closer I got to to 40 -- eeeekkkkk ---- just ask hubby. Now that I have jumped that hurdle it really does not seem as bad as I thought. So I guess, so long as I still had a good strong healthy sex drive, sane mind, and friends then 100 would not be to bad. LOL, I feel like I got lost in this reply somewhere. Oh well, night everyone, KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
You can certainly tell that the wonderful Kacey is young. Cause I think your answer will definitely depend on your age.

Part of the question hinges on keeping your ageless youth for 70 years. Well, myself and most of the people I know my age, still think and feel very young. And most of us still have an active sex drive. The problem is that we are already old and finding partners in our age group becomes harder and harder. I can't possibly imagine trying to find a sex partner at the ripe old age of 130 no matter that I still looked 56 (LMFAO) and no matter that my sex drive was still active. So ---- living a longer live is not something I want to do - I'm already depressed in trying to find partners. Not to mention watching your friends and loved ones pass on before you do. YUCK!!!!

Therefore, I would rather be rich beyond my wildest dreams (and I have some WILD ASS dreams!!). Being rich beyond my wildest dreams would not only allow me to leave the world knowing that my family would be taken care of for the rest of their lives as well (cause I'm gonna invest a TON), but with an unlimited spending account - I think it would be much easier to find young ladies who would like to help me spend it. Hell - I find young ladies who want to help me spend what little I have now - LOL! Of course, let me hasten to add that I did not define "young ladies". Although the hardbody 20 somethings are certainly a wonder to behold ---- nothing matches the touch, feel, a easy feelings of being with a more mature woman.

NOW - if I was 20 something today ---- Hmmmm, I might take the age thingy.

Good question.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Goforit, thank you for the nice compliment. You could have really have come down on me but you choose not to and I appreciate it. Your insight is much better than mine, being very rich may be the best of the two answers. I based my decision on a limited experience and that was wrong for me to do. So my response now is that we both need to tell 4play that it is money. MAKE US RICH. LOL, guess the old saying "Money talks, BS walks" works. Anyway thanks again, expecially the part of calling me young... and wonderful....... that was great, you made my day. Have a terrific weekend and if you not looking for the 20 something hardbodies or the 30 something HWP drop me an email. (Unless your married and playing alone, that is a rule breaker for us) KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
I am very vain I guess. I would choose to live to be 100 and keep my looks. I have lived poor before but I have not lived without my looks. I don't care if I am still able to swing at that age as long as I have hubby to play with. Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Nope - unfortunately it's a deal breaker. It would be nice if we could all have a willing partner, but it just doesn't always go that way. Consider yourself lucky. Thanks for the invite anyway!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(18 posts)
I am the unfortunate ugly poor dude! I want it all and want you all to have what you are wishing for!

**grabbing KACEY's wand and waving it instructively with some unfamiliar chant**

There... did it work? Wait... this wand isn't working! Oh my the batteries are dead! lol

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OK, if you at 30 years old and able to make a choice that you could live to be 100 and you were able to retain your ageless looks for the next 70 years or be rich beyond your wildest dreams what would you pick?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Yep... another question!