Who likes facials : Swingers Discussion 30176
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasWho likes facials
TOPIC: Who likes facials
Created by: US_2and_U
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know this is pretty much a guy thing being that we are so visually programmed lol but for the ladies that do enjoy them or don't what do you like about it or not what are your thoughts.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like I'm against the odds... but I love getting a face shot (although they're reserved for my hubby). Body shots are just as good though... maybe more-so... there's just something about watching and catching the "spew"... and playing in it (still being able to see!)... MMMmmm!!! What can I say??? Cum showers sound good to me!!!

Menominee MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I for one do not like them. For me personal I feel it is disrespectful and it is a big turn off for me. Besides getting it in the eyes REALLY sucks. Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Does not do anything for Mrs. 4play and she knows about the eyes! found out in the back of a plymouth duster 15 years ago! ouch! I felt the pain too cause I couldn't stop laughing! Boy did I pay for that bit of humor!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Lol I bet u did 4play

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Well this is MS US_2and_U and I for one always refused facials. Now I have discovered I don't mind as long as it is below the nose I don't want it in my eyes or up my nose. don't mind it on my chin or cheeks so if that works for you honey fine if not sorry..lol

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I know this is pretty much a guy thing being that we are so visually programmed lol but for the ladies that do enjoy them or don't what do you like about it or not what are your thoughts.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Who likes facials