Where are all the PBx2 regulars : Swingers Discussion 226624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasWhere are all the PBx2 regulars
TOPIC: Where are all the PBx2 regulars
Created by: AmberPlayer
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey, partiers, I've been visiting PBx2 regularly for the last few weeks, and I'm wondering where all the regulars have gone to? All but a few have . . . disappeared!! I asked what was going on, and I was told word had gotten out that PBx2 had closed its doors! Why would it? It's a comfortable, laid back party house environment with a dance floor, inside mingling area, and an outside visiting/smoking area. PBx2 is going strong with a new crowd of people, so I'm still having an amazing time, but I miss all the "old" people! Please come back, I miss you!!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, partiers, I've been visiting PBx2 regularly for the last few weeks, and I'm wondering where all the regulars have gone to? All but a few have . . . disappeared!!

I asked what was going on, and I was told word had gotten out that PBx2 had closed its doors! Why would it? It's a comfortable, laid back party house environment with a dance floor, inside mingling area, and an outside visiting/smoking area.

PBx2 is going strong with a new crowd of people, so I'm still having an amazing time, but I miss all the "old" people!

Please come back, I miss you!!

Farmersville TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Where are all the PBx2 regulars