What is your most embarrassing moment during the act of sex? : Swingers Discussion 30076
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasWhat is your most embarrassing moment during the act of sex?
TOPIC: What is your most embarrassing moment during the act of sex
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
For me this happened in High school, I was taking my girlfriend home from a date whom lived 2 houses from mine and we decided to do the nasty in an alley behind the houses. We were caught up in the moment until I drove home after dropping her off and all the lights were on in the house. Seems the garage door opener was between the car seats and the door opened, closed, opened, closed. My dad still won't let me forget this as he saw us in the alley and put 2 and 2 together! But the expression on there face when I came home was priceless. LOL
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay,usually, I try to keep it put away in my "closet of secrets". One time, and ONLY one time, I called hubby by another man's name. This is my MOST embarrassing moment during the "act of sex" I know --- I know, BAD!!!! 4play, good post! KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
hmmm, the only thing mine had in common was they were both 5 letters long but that was it. The names are very different.

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
I'm there with you tbop asfar as passin gas while getting a blowjob sheesh ruin the moment lol. Earned my red wings also but caught it when something didn't taste quite right.

Denton TX

Username hidden
(19 posts)
As a youngster, 21 or so, my girlfriend and I and a another couple took a trip to Mexico from Dallas. Made it as far as San Antonio the first night. Went to a motel room, got some champagne and commenced to drink A LOT of it. As we were making love later in the evening I passed out on the downstroke!!! She later said, "Thought you were just tired and resting for a minute until you started to snore."

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Do you have any NON-EMBARRASSING experiences with sex tbop? :)) roflmao. You have either had a lot of sex or juat a lot of unfortunate luck in your life :)). Those are hilarious. Zo

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
**taking notes** 1) Not good to snore during sex 2)Don't puke when on top 3)know where parents and small children are at all times (sneaky devils!) 4)4play is 1,2,3,4... 5 letters **crap!** 5)and most importantly bring a flashlight in case she does not tell you it is her time of the month! OK, got it so far! Go ahead y'all!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
For me this happened in High school, I was taking my girlfriend home from a date whom lived 2 houses from mine and we decided to do the nasty in an alley behind the houses. We were caught up in the moment until I drove home after dropping her off and all the lights were on in the house. Seems the garage door opener was between the car seats and the door opened, closed, opened, closed. My dad still won't let me forget this as he saw us in the alley and put 2 and 2 together! But the expression on there face when I came home was priceless. LOL

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What is your most embarrassing moment during the act of sex