What is your definition of SEXY? : Swingers Discussion 29903
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasWhat is your definition of SEXY?
TOPIC: What is your definition of SEXY
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ahhh.... Those piercing blue eyes, that magnetic smile, Beautiful boobs, Heart shaped butt, charismatic personality! What really gets you excited about another person?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I'm an oddball but I believe that really good body art on a woman is the sexiest thing there is for me. It's such a turn on. I know I'm pretty much alone in this category but to me, body art enhances the natural beauty of the skin.

Olathe KS

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hmmm, Tbop, so your not going to find my butterfly offensive........... hehehehe. And your response is not odd, you just appreciate the work of a great tattoo artist. Hope your adjusting to you rnew job okay and all is well. KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
Well, I have been thinking about this for a very long time. I really can't say for sure what it is that I find sexy. I find different things sexy about different people.

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
ooooooo.... ftwbicouple that is sexy!!! Yum!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
3 holes and a heartbeat.....lmao...Naw j/k sexy to me is a tall black women with long sexy smooth legs about a c cup with a tounge ring (coz tounge rings can send u in deep passionte sex) beautiful eyes and a sexy smile .... but the most sexy thang would be that she wasn't all hung up on herself that she was cool to hang out with...sexy to me is personilty (think I spelled it ryt) lmao ( oh btw ppl I have one of those tounge rings;)) I'll leave you with that...Zowie

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I have to say when a couple talk sexy to each other and about each other! The eyes are such a turn on to me and my wife. Someone with confidence, sense of humor and charm. Oh, and big breasts do not hurt either!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Ahhh.... Those piercing blue eyes, that magnetic smile, Beautiful boobs, Heart shaped butt, charismatic personality! What really gets you excited about another person?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What is your definition of SEXY