What is the best way to wake a man in his sleep? : Swingers Discussion 31832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasWhat is the best way to wake a man in his sleep?
TOPIC: What is the best way to wake a man in his sleep
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you cuddle up to him and kiss his chest and torso until he gets your attention? Do you reach down and grab him with a ticklish tongue and slurp until he starts breathing heavy? Do you jump on the bed like a grade school girl with no clothes on till he wakes alarmed? Do you roll over and say "honey someone just knocked on the door... Now since your already up make some coffee!" Or... do you say "GET OFF ME YOU NYMPHOMANIAC! I NEED TO RESET THE SNOOZE, AND DON'T BLOW THAT RODEO BUZZER AGAIN!!"
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
somebody wake me up.... PLEASE!!!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
No I just crawl under the covers (he sleeps nude) :D and get a mouth full of cock and give him a bj until it gets nice and hard then I climb up on top of it and ride it until it spits;):D Who wants a ride:D;):P Zowie

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I play with myself and get my juices on my finger then I put my fingers up to his nose. Hubby smells my pussy and wakes right up with a hard-on. All ready to go. LOL Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
Do you cuddle up to him and kiss his chest and torso until he gets your attention? Do you reach down and grab him with a ticklish tongue and slurp until he starts breathing heavy? Do you jump on the bed like a grade school girl with no clothes on till he wakes alarmed? Do you roll over and say "honey someone just knocked on the door... Now since your already up make some coffee!" Or... do you say "GET OFF ME YOU NYMPHOMANIAC! I NEED TO RESET THE SNOOZE, AND DON'T BLOW THAT RODEO BUZZER AGAIN!!"

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What is the best way to wake a man in his sleep