What do you think? : Swingers Discussion 28935
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasWhat do you think?
TOPIC: What do you think
Created by: JaiDawn
Original Starting post for this thread:
The other day my hubby and I saw on the news about a new AIDS test that allows you to find out the results in minutes. My hubby and I started discussing how this would be a good idea to make a part of membership for swing clubs. My question is, how do you feel about it? Do you think it is a good idea or an invasion of privacy? Carrie

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think it is an invasion of privacy at all, In fact I think it should be the norm. We test after eery new encounter. (That usually works out from 3 to 6 months) We were with a couple our first time that wanted to see proof before they went any farther. Although it kinda hindered the moment it was accepted as prevention and respected.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
What kind of test do you ask for? we have been thinking about it lately just to be safe.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
sounds good to me better safe than sorry...Zowie

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Is this test going to be over the counter or do you need to go to the Dr. for it? I think regular check-ups are smart.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(120 posts)
The other day my hubby and I saw on the news about a new AIDS test that allows you to find out the results in minutes. My hubby and I started discussing how this would be a good idea to make a part of membership for swing clubs. My question is, how do you feel about it? Do you think it is a good idea or an invasion of privacy? Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: What do you think