Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Texas Umms, Could someone please show me how to play strip poker
TOPIC: Umms, Could someone please show me how to play strip poker
Created by: precious1
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Erotic Zone’s Weekend Parties!

Friday January 14th ~ This TGIF nite our activity planned at the party will be STRIP POKER! Come on out and play! Win or LOSE, lol, it’s ALL a win-win situation!!(as always, participation is optional!)

Saturday January 15th~ This is our regular party nite! We start receiving guests at 8 pm Friday and Saturday nites.

Call 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 for your place on the guest list!!!! Friday nite donations are $40.00 per couple, Saturday nite donations are $60.00 per couple.

From all of us at The Erotic Zone, we hope to see you here!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
All i can say is WOW!!! The Friday nite TGIFSTRIP POKER NITE was unbelievable! It was great seeing all you sexy people come out and party with us and start the weekend out perfect!!! (heheheh, and Trace, not mater how many shirts you had on, ya still lost it all! :P )

Thanks a bunch to all of you that made the whole weekend so wonderful! We look forward to seeing you again at this Friday's TGIF party, Jan.21st, ~ our Naughty lil School Girl Nite!

Give us a call at 214-763-3711 or 214-763 3087 for your place on the guest list! If you want to be where the FUN and SEXY people party, come join us!

Hugs, Cheryl and The Zoners

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
Hmmpft! I just don't understand this ~ i can't get ANYONE to show my how to play poker yet...*pouts* they keep saying, we will show you FRIDAY NITE and you should see their evil smirk! Hehehehhehe

Sooooo, cum on out everyone and help me win the pants off of these folks! :D

Athens TX
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Poker Nite is NO LONGER just for "the boys" :D Woohoo!!! Doesn't that just make your nipples tingle?

This T.G.I.F. Friday Nite Party activity is Strip Poker! We receive guests at 8pm. Remember, this is RSVP ONLY so call 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 to get on the party list!

We will have the cards(and NO, they aren't marked! lol ) just bring your hot bodies out and play! Don't worry if you haven't played before, neither have I! Everyone tells me not to worry, I'll get the hang of it! *giggles*

Saturday Nite is our regular party, come out and let your hair down with some of the sexiest, funniest, greatest people around!

Looking forward to winning the pants off of yall! :P Cheryl and The Zoners!

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
The Erotic Zone’s Weekend Parties!

Friday January 14th ~ This TGIF nite our activity planned at the party will be STRIP POKER! Come on out and play! Win or LOSE, lol, it’s ALL a win-win situation!!(as always, participation is optional!)

Saturday January 15th~ This is our regular party nite! We start receiving guests at 8 pm Friday and Saturday nites.

Call 214-763-3087 or 214-763-3711 for your place on the guest list!!!! Friday nite donations are $40.00 per couple, Saturday nite donations are $60.00 per couple.

From all of us at The Erotic Zone, we hope to see you here!

Athens TX
Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Umms, Could someone please show me how to play strip poker