Pictures : Swingers Discussion 32904
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasPictures
TOPIC: Pictures
Created by: Zodan
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree Zodan, some of us are lifetime members,and became lifetime members to enjoy all benefits,but are still not able to see private pics,unless we are allowed,and most of the time we are not allowed. It's better just not to post private pics, Out of Sight,Out of mind....

Edinburg TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
It's not the presence of private pics that bothers me. We have some in our collection of pics. It is when I click on a profile and all the pics are private so that I can't even get any type of idea of what the person/couple I am looking at even looks like. It really bothers me when they do that and then you go and read in their profile "attractive couple in search of same". What is attractive to one person may be horribly deformed to another. I know my wife and I both have different taste in women. I am not quite as picky as she is (but then of course, I am a male :))lol) But we both agree that we both are attracted more to a person's personality than their looks, but it is nice to have an idea of what they look like. (no Offense meant to those who don't have pics posted.) Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I agree with you zodan but doesn't this lifestyle allow us to be shallow in ways we would never be in other arenas? To require a picture before meeting a business associate would be offending but to require a picture to have sex or build a friendship somehow seems proper! Now we have mostly private pics but we share them if people ask us to. In fact I am in the mood for sharing right now!LMAO We live in a small baptist town and our business would be in jeopardy if we pronounced our faith to the lifestyle so we keep it as we do. Ask and you shall recieve... swing on good people!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I like checking the picture just to make sure they are not work associates or distant relatives. But that is just me. 4play, you can share your "privates" with me anytime. hehehehe. KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
Ok, this has been bothering me for a little while now. I can understand the use of private pictures for some people when it concerns their face. I can understand some people not having pics on here at all (although a digital camera is less than 20 bucks (I know this because I now own 2 web cams and 4 digital cameras which none of cost me more than 80 bucks except my phone with cam) at Wal-Mart, Sam's, Eckerd's, Fry's, Walgreens, Target, etc...). But what I don't understand is those that post a profile, pay for full privileges on the site, post pics, and then MAKE THEM ALL PRIVATE.........why bother posting any pics at all if you don't allow anyone to even get an idea of what you look like, whether it be your face or your DRESSED body....... Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Pictures