Moving to Dallas Area : Swingers Discussion 37623
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasMoving to Dallas Area
TOPIC: Moving to Dallas Area
Created by: TreasureCoastCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We will be relocating to the Dallas area next spring. Probably looking in the Mansfield area. We will be out on house hunting trips between now and then. Would love some info on the area clubs and swing friendly establishments. Thanks in advance for any info...........:)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
:D Suzy, Good to see you can enjoy all the benefits of the membership now! :D Thank you for sharing your thoughts of our great place, The Erotic Zone! We love having you and your 'Hot Hulk' lol, come and party with us ~ and look forward to each visit. Hurry back, cos I'm sure we will have more fun in store!

Cheryl and The Erotic Zoners

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
Finally I can post!!!! Had to pay, being free was too frustrating! lol I'm here to give the Erotic Zone a two thumbs up! It's a great house with a relaxed, social atmosphere. The theme rooms are very cool, (I'm partial to the midieval room myself) *winking*

All in all, it's a wonderful place to meet new people and have a great time!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Mesquite couple~ Opps!.....I swear that wasn't me! *with a wicked smiles*

Oh yes, do come out! We are always having wonderful people, Erotic times and FUN FUN FUN!

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
Hi Mesquite Couple, * Big smiles* .... practically in your back yard! We are off of 635 and 30, about 4 miles from Town East Mall ~ :D a great location for everyone to reach us!

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
Who wants to go with us.........lol...........

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Thanks Wickedly, sounds great, we will definitely have to check it out.........:)

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Hiya Treasure Coast ,

Mesquite couple mentioned they did not know what other ON premise party houses were in Dallas. Well, we are the EROTIC ZONE, the newest HOTTEST on premise party house in the DFW region. We have a lovely 3500+ square foot home, sitting on about 1 acre, that has been completely renovated and now revamped for the Lifestyle! We offer a non pressure environment for both soft swingers and the very experienced.

Our parties are every Friday and Saturday evening and are BYOB. We have an awesome hardwood dance floor, dancers pole, tabled seating by candle light, several meet and greet conversation areas, and special areas for our non smokers to visit. Speaking of that, we also have install the state of the art attic ventilation system to keep the air clean!

Being ON PREMISE, we have a semi private playroom for those intimate get away and then 6 separate theme private playrooms! For those that are more into watching or being watched or having lots of people close at hand, try our group room!

Rather relax and catch your breath? Come out to the deck and sit a spell at our comfortable seating or slide into the therapeutic spa! MMMMMMMmmm, it has a special devise meant to run up and down the spine ~ the Water Weenie! ~ lol, guest have said...'that is for the BACK?!!!'

We would love to share the Erotic party house experience with yall when you get here! Lol, and yes, I know Dallas has no ocean views ~ I STILL miss the California coastline! But... the people here are very, VERY friendly!

Hugs and look forward to meeting you! Cheryl and Dan of The Erotic Zone

Palestine TX
Username hidden
(534 posts)
Thank you all for the info and welcomes. To be honest, we dont want to move...........live right near the ocean here and there are no oceans in Dallas...........lol.......But with all the warm people, Im sure we will adjust.........

Thanks all....

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Welcome to DFW. Mansfield is a lovely area. The even have a few trees and somegrass down that way! HA! We have enjoyed chatting here with you. Let us know when you are coming around and maybe we can help with tours and coffee! Hugs! Gene and Becky LadyBSirG at charter dot net

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
FIrst of all let me take the opportunity to say "Howdy" from Texas. You will love the DFW area. You will find numerous swing clubs and party houses. Dallas will have several of each and the Fort Worth area will offer you The Aftermidnight Club and Rendevous. Both of these clubs are officially listed as off premesis but you never know what happens when it is closing time.

Dallas will offer to you at least 3 different on premesis sites (the 13TH Floor is a favorite) and many other off premesis clubs. Some clunbs, like the Velvet Curtain, alternate between on/off premesis.

You will find the ladies adorable, the men respectful and settle in very quickly. Welcome to Texas

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Moving to Dallas Area