Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Texas JUST SAY NO!!!!!
TOPIC: JUST SAY NO!!!!!
Created by: aracer4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new"patriotic" can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. But, Pepsi left out two little words on the Pledge of Allegiance, "Under God". Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If this is true the we do not want to offend anyone at the Pepsi's corporate office by accepting payment in dollar bills with thewords "Under God" on it. If we do not buy any Pepsi products then they will not be offended. Please pass this word to everyone u know--let your voices be heard.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This message has come by my e-mail for 2 years now! I think Coke sent it out cause I have seen it over and over and I have never seen this pledge of allegiance on it. However I will stop drinking it if it ever does! Heck I am still mad at the French!lmao

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
ah 4play --------- does this mean no "french kissing" ??

Saginaw TX
Username hidden
(120 posts)
I wasn't that mad!lmao

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
This same guy posted the same thing on another swingers site. Someone needs to learn that not everything on the internet is for real. You can find out a lot of what is untrue at urban myths dot com. I think that is the name of it. Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new"patriotic" can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. But, Pepsi left out two little words on the Pledge of Allegiance, "Under God". Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If this is true the we do not want to offend anyone at the Pepsi's corporate office by accepting payment in dollar bills with thewords "Under God" on it. If we do not buy any Pepsi products then they will not be offended. Please pass this word to everyone u know--let your voices be heard.

Flower Mound TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: JUST SAY NO!!!!!