How many swingers will fit in the back of a Dodge half ton extended cab? : Swingers Discussion 28818
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasHow many swingers will fit in the back of a Dodge half ton extended cab?
TOPIC: How many swingers will fit in the back of a Dodge half ton extended cab
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Really, I wanna know!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Would that be with or without whipped cream?

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
Good question, would have to allow for that! How many cases?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I'm not sure how many cases, I'm trying to figure out can or tub? the can is easily used for decorative touches, (like the whipped cream bikini) but the tub, well it can be MUCH more fun; after all it must be applied by hand. My guess would be at least 1 tub or 2 cans per person.

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
4play, you are to fun my dear. I suggest we pick a place and find out. I have participated in the "how many will fit in the hot tub" and the "how many will fit in an eight man tent" plus other "how many games" and surprisingly enough the limits are always exceeded because swingers have such an unreal comfort level that they can usually sit or lay ontop of eachother and squeeze in at least one or two more couples and of course a single here and there. I recommend the Alan Samuels Dodge Dealership over off 1-35 and Golden Triangle. If I was to take an inexperienced guess then I would have to guess 15 - 18 ----- 8 couples and a few singles ---- that is standing. Now laying down well that is a different story. I have found from experience, that laying down you can only have as many as the vehicle will support in wieght. We learned this when we attempted the same thing with an air mattress --- whew, what laughs were had by all. 4play, you have a great day and keep thinking up these fun and creative little posts. I look forward to reading them. KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
Ok then How much KY will we need to fit one or two more in? (thank you KACEY)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Really, I wanna know!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: How many swingers will fit in the back of a Dodge half ton extended cab