How did you get started? : Swingers Discussion 32986
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasHow did you get started?
TOPIC: How did you get started
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
We had a rode trip to Colorado one August day and pondered the thought when a talk radio host was talking about sharing your mate. It just went on from there but we did not actually join the swinger ranks for over a year from then! Boy was that a turned on car ride, had to pull over twice that night!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We had both been virgins when we married (25+ now) and not terribly experienced. We had talked of fantasies, but not been too creative. For us "it" started with close friend who became lovers. Over lunch we caught the lady of the other couple obviously lusting after our waitress. She blushed guiltily, and confessed an attraction to woman and asked if that bothered us. She was relieved when we said no. Later she admitted to Sir G that she was attracted to Lady B. A seductive phone call between the girls, another lunch and lengthy conversation, a couples night of dancing and some wine and....... The sight of the two ladies together still is etched on both husband's minds. We shared several times together with them before moving away from each other and drifting apart. Have had that type of relationship with one other couple before jobs and distance separated us as well. <SIGH> Still searching for another couple, or a wife that we can share..... ;-) Happy Hunting All!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Cat and I were getting into a rut with friends who weren't really friends. We decided that this might be a way to meet new people. We looked at several different sites, found one we liked, and the rest is history

Bryan TX
Username hidden
(29 posts)
it was on a wild and hot love session between my husband (then boyfriend) and me in my bedroom. My husband had his best friend and co worker staying over after breaking up with his girfriend. He told me that I was getting pretty loud and he told me that his buddy could probably hear us. I made a joking remark that maybe he was jerking off to our sounds. he asked me if I thought he was cute and I told him that I thought he was. he then asked me if I wanted him in the room with us. I don't know what made me say it, but I told him that it would be interesting. he told me to call his name and see if he was really listening. sure enough I called his name and he quickly walked in acted shy. I asked him if he wanted to join us and without hesitation he had his cock in my mouth while I rode my boyfriends cock. it was all history after that. Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
We started talking about it and shortly after we started dating. We used it at first as just talk to spice up our sex before we ever started swinging. We didn't actually start swinging until four years later but we spent a lot of time talking about it and fantasizing about each other with other people. I brought the inital idea up when we were dating of course because of the wonderful male fantasy of 2 women at once :D Zo and Zowie.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Hubby was saying how it would be cool to have another couple to have sex in front of. I had already found the AFF site so, I pulled it up on the computer and made a profile. It took about another year before we had our first experience.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
We had a rode trip to Colorado one August day and pondered the thought when a talk radio host was talking about sharing your mate. It just went on from there but we did not actually join the swinger ranks for over a year from then! Boy was that a turned on car ride, had to pull over twice that night!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: How did you get started