HOME ALONE : Swingers Discussion 35180
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasHOME ALONE
TOPIC: HOME ALONE
Created by: KACEY
Original Starting post for this thread:
Poor me -------------------- hubby is in Corpus --- drop me a note in forums to help keep me from feeling soooooooooo lonely. KACEY
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Kacey when are you and hubby headed out again? We are envious of you hanging on the beach and soaking in the sun...lol You and Hubby know that if you ever need us for anything you know our #'s.....call anytime! Cant wait to see yall again FYI.

K&P

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8 posts)
You guys are so neat --- Zordan thanks for the special invite - I am glad Zowie will be home and 4play -- you can blow anything you want to dear : ) woohoo. I have good news - hubby came home tonight for a week or two but then he has to return to Corpus to finish up some work they did not get to do this time and the best news ---------- this time -- I get to go and relax on the beach, hang out in the hotel room, not cook any meals or make my bed -- this keeps sounding better and better --- Yeppie!!! Well off to bed now, take care everyone - KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
Oh KACEY you know you are the poster girl for class in this Forum and I can not take that away babe! But a bubble bath sounds like a lot of fun, I just hope you will make me blow some of those bubbles! ;)

OK, I have been lacks for a while, I will start thinking of some more posts. I have really been very busy lately and never home anymore! Give me a day to think about it OK? Kisses back KACEY!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
well, if he doesn't make it home by the fourth Kacey, you are more than welcome to come create some fireworks in our home. Zowie will be home on the 3rd :D.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Better take the wine glass AND the life preserver into the bubble bath if you must go in alone Kacey!

We can comiserate. Sir G must ride forth several times per year on his trusty steed, sometimes for weeks at a time in the vanquishing of evil, leaving his fair Lady B behind. <sigh> (aside: but what a fine behind!)

But the reunions are spectacular! Do take care, until we meet again.........

Bethpage TN

Username hidden
(1031 posts)
AH -------------- 4play, I have missed your posts ------- GET BUSY! When this forum goes without you for very long it really goes down hill FAST! I will gladly take another bubblebath anytime you would like to join me : ) ----- UPDATE --- heard from hubby last night ---- right now he is not sure he will be home for the 4th but he is going to try. Take care everyone! Kisses 4play! KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
this is not fair! Why did you not tell me about your bubble bath KACEY? I would gladly started your water! *sigh* (Hi KACEY!)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
That would be really nice. I will be sure to let you guys know when we plan on going again. So far my "to do" list while alone has worked out well. I just finished a nice long bubble bath : ) KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
Plenty more ideas if those run out, or if you experience a battery emergency or a photographic crisis! LOL

Guess we are going to have to revisit the Rendevous/Hideout and introcude ourselves!

;-)

Bethpage TN

Username hidden
(1031 posts)
Wow -- LadyBSirG, you are good I had not thought about any of your ideas. Zordan, I think we both need to work on some of the suggestions and I bet before we know it time will pass and we will be back to our normal setting. Thanks for the ideas LadyBSirG --- I think I will start with the bubble bath tonight and a nice tall glass of wine : ) KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: HOME ALONE