Common courtesy : Swingers Discussion 29755
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasCommon courtesy
TOPIC: Common courtesy
Created by: US_2and_U
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been on the site for awhile now and would like to know why there is such a lack if simple courtesy wheen someone sends out an email. Allit takes is just a click if you are not interested. Thanks just had to vent. Comments are welcome.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
i agree... it is so easy to just say no thank you. and send if not intrested..

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, it would be nice if everyone would answer with a yes or no but of course it isn't going to happen. That is why we no longer try to contact people first. We wait until they contact us. We always send a yes/no reply. Sometimes it may take a few days before they hear from us but they will hear from us. All they have to do is be patient unlike one single male who apparently blocked us from being able to reply to him after only a couple of days. Ok, sorry. I just had to vent too. I have little patience for people who have no patience. lol Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
I've even included a sentence in my message stating "If you're not interested, then send a simple No Thanks" but 9 times out of 10, my messages wind up in some empty void somewhere.

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I know how you feel Carrie. I have also put a word in my profile about replying like u Tbop. By the way Carrie I like the rideing crop you have there lol.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Sorry didn't mean to ignore you wolfpack you are so right

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
It's very frustrating when people put what they are looking for, etc on their profile and it's current. But won't respond either way to a message. I just don't understand the point of setting up a profile with precise "Looking for" descriptions, and then not answering mail. A simple 2 seconds. But I'll get off my soap box.

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(14 posts)
US_2 Thanks. It is one of my favorite toys. LOL I actually found it at a horse show. Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
We have been on the site for awhile now and would like to know why there is such a lack if simple courtesy wheen someone sends out an email. Allit takes is just a click if you are not interested. Thanks just had to vent. Comments are welcome.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Common courtesy