Butt-head : Swingers Discussion 29012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasButt-head
TOPIC: Butt-head
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tonight a question came to me while sitting on the back porch. While these questions are a bit tacky I felt since my wife could not answer it I would put it in here for debate. I was called a "butthead" by her and the concept took on new life all together. I wondered if I were really born with a "butthead" would that be a turn-on or turn-off? If my wife were born with a "butthead" would I have to have 2 dicks to satisfy her and would that make me a "dickhead"? What would happen if one of us ate Mexican food? *WHEW!!* Telling a joke would you crack a smile or smile a crack? If you disagreed with someone would it have to say "MY ASSES"? Would Doublemint gum call me? I hope someone can help shed some sense into this subject cause we are really confused!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
nah, I think you'd only have multiple dicks if you had been born a "dickhead".

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(14 posts)
4play were you drinking while out on your back porch. LOL.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(120 posts)
I don't know Kacey. Sounds more like a bad acid trip to me. LOL

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Drinking... Maybe thats what I should have done!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Tonight a question came to me while sitting on the back porch. While these questions are a bit tacky I felt since my wife could not answer it I would put it in here for debate. I was called a "butthead" by her and the concept took on new life all together. I wondered if I were really born with a "butthead" would that be a turn-on or turn-off? If my wife were born with a "butthead" would I have to have 2 dicks to satisfy her and would that make me a "dickhead"? What would happen if one of us ate Mexican food? *WHEW!!* Telling a joke would you crack a smile or smile a crack? If you disagreed with someone would it have to say "MY ASSES"? Would Doublemint gum call me? I hope someone can help shed some sense into this subject cause we are really confused!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Butt-head