A tough scenerio, are you up for it? : Swingers Discussion 29239
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexasA tough scenerio, are you up for it?
TOPIC: A tough scenerio, are you up for it
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK since our last post didn't go over so well we will try this... You are on a swingers cruise and Mr. and Mrs. RIGHT NOW is ahead of you in line for dinner. You want them to notice you and your partner and try to impress them. You have three items in your hands for which to impress him so that they notices you. a hair brush, a camera, and a picture of Janet and Justin with her breast exposed. What do you do to get them to sit with you over dinner and drinks?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL.....Sorry have you ever tryed Just asking? And be just a little flirty? All they can say is No thank you.

Kisses JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I would ask them if they would mind taking a picture of hubby and I. Then for the pic I would spank hubby on the ass with the hairbrush. After that I would show them the pic of Janet and Justin and ask them if they would like to discuss who has the better looking breast Janet or Justin, over dinner.

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
Okay 4play, I read this post before going to work today and thought about it off and on throughout the day and my response will probably seem pretty boring but what can I say. I would mention to hubby that the couple interested me and see if was interested. Then if he was I would ask the wife basic "break the ice questions" you know, where you from, how did you hear about this cruise, how long has it been since your last vacation, etc. If the Mrs. was friendly and open to conversation I would continue chatting with her and then include her hubby in some questions eventually asking if they would be interested in sitting with us during dinner. The whole conversation would either be over in minutes or would probably continue into the weee hours of the morning. See I told you pretty boring, but that is just me. I guess I could ask them to take a picture of us but I do not really like photos. So sad to say my prompts (hair brush, picture, camera) would not be of much assistance. Really for me it is pretty easy to talk with strangers. I just start talking and they have a way of quickly letting me know if they wish I would drop dead or if they are interested in talking. KACEY

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
OK since our last post didn't go over so well we will try this... You are on a swingers cruise and Mr. and Mrs. RIGHT NOW is ahead of you in line for dinner. You want them to notice you and your partner and try to impress them. You have three items in your hands for which to impress him so that they notices you. a hair brush, a camera, and a picture of Janet and Justin with her breast exposed. What do you do to get them to sit with you over dinner and drinks?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: A tough scenerio, are you up for it