2 profiles : Swingers Discussion 30817
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTexas2 profiles
TOPIC: 2 profiles
Created by: US_2and_U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Need some advice here. we are listed on here as a cpl but have an open relationship and I the male can play alon if opportunities arise. Recently went to send an email but they did not accept emails fron cpls so is it ethical to have 2 profiles? I respect your opinions on this forum and don't want to get a bad rep on this site; so what say you all. Thanks Kevin

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know on other sites I have seen where a couple has 2 profiles. One is for the wife and one is for the husband. It wasn't because they play alone but because they are both active on the site and it lets people know who they are talking to. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as you are mentioning the profiles in your profiles. But that is just my opinion. Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
I concur with Jaidawn! That would work!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Yes, I believe it is fine as long as you represent yourself appropriately in both profiless and refer to the other profile so people will know you are listed with two profiles. So I second the concur : ) Hi, from Oklahoma everyone. KACEY

Saginaw TX
Username hidden
(120 posts)
I knew there was a reason I liked you too. So agreeable and all. LOL Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
Need some advice here. we are listed on here as a cpl but have an open relationship and I the male can play alon if opportunities arise. Recently went to send an email but they did not accept emails fron cpls so is it ethical to have 2 profiles? I respect your opinions on this forum and don't want to get a bad rep on this site; so what say you all. Thanks Kevin

Denton TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: 2 profiles