attraction : Swingers Discussion 33927
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeattraction
TOPIC: attraction
Created by: teocouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
The basis for this lifestyle is the attraction between people. Not just their looks, but who they are. Now I do believe that some people have unrealistic expectations, and thus spend a long time looking for something they may never find, while others are more realistic, realize real people are not airbrushed models, and that we all have one or two beauty flaws that we work hard to correct or at least conceal. I honestly believe that 50% of the people on the website are not photogenic, and thus a picture or even web cam, can not give you the whole picture. Cameras add pounds, and shadows can mess up a face. Isn’t the whole point of make-up to use light to create an effect? Also you can be Barbie, but if you have a plastic personality to go with it then you are still unattractive in my opinion. However there are those who may find that extremely attractive… the whole make believe thing.

An example would be a couple we met recently. Based on their profile and pics, I bet they have been passed over by many... but what a pleasant surprise they turned out to be in person, both with their personalities and looks.

As far as rejection goes... I wouldn't get upset. People look for different things. It's not that your ugly, but that maybe your too skinny, or maybe your the wrong skin color, maybe your too young, or perhaps it wasn't your pics, but your use of words in your profile. When people get rejected, they assume the reason is that they are wanted and unattractive to all, and so their ego takes a hit. But think about this… you may be Shania Twain, but if they are looking for Rosanne, then you get rejected.

My final 2 cents: Remember looks will fade over time, but friendships will endure. While your enjoying those who didn’t reject you, those who did, are still looking. Plus, I bet they haven’t had nearly as much fun as you have had. Bottom line... So What, and So Be It.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
No one likes rejection... Everyone would like to be accepted by everyone else, but that will never happen no matter who you are. It's just a fact of life, some people can take rejection well, others can't. It really is their problem and I wouldn't worry much about if they can take it well or not. It's something that they need to learn to deal with. That said, I think you should always give a reply and always be polite about it at the same time as long as they are.

Colonial Heights TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You either click with someone (i.e., have a sexual attraction), or you don't. People who are sexy to one person may not be to another. No one needs to provide an explanation as to why they don't want to play with someone else. This is a fundamental rule of the lifestyle ("No" means "No"); if someone gets upset when you say "No", they just haven't learned this fundamental rule.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: attraction