Why is it that most don't use Private Chat : Swingers Discussion 38558
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeWhy is it that most don't use Private Chat
TOPIC: Why is it that most don't use Private Chat
Created by: Fun2Bwith2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seems to me if you are on this site; you are wanting to meet new friends, I think Private Chat is the way to go. Leaving an e-mail is good, but most of the time it is the next day or two before you receive a reply (if ANY). "Private Chat" is a fast, easy way to talk to someone and see if you have anything in common or not. (We all have something in common if we look) If the person can't take the time to chat for 5 minutes or so, then maybe they aren't worth the time to email either. Wish more would use this feature! So what is your excuse for not having it on???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
The reason that I have not used it in the past, is, frankly, I haven't taken the time to figure out how to use it. Now that a couple of people have buzzed me and I have used it, I intend to do so more frequently.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3709 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Seems to me if you are on this site; you are wanting to meet new friends, I think Private Chat is the way to go. Leaving an e-mail is good, but most of the time it is the next day or two before you receive a reply (if ANY). "Private Chat" is a fast, easy way to talk to someone and see if you have anything in common or not. (We all have something in common if we look) If the person can't take the time to chat for 5 minutes or so, then maybe they aren't worth the time to email either. Wish more would use this feature! So what is your excuse for not having it on???

Bolivar TN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Why is it that most don't use Private Chat