Which do you prefer swingers club or house party : Swingers Discussion 35659
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeWhich do you prefer swingers club or house party
TOPIC: Which do you prefer swingers club or house party
Created by: fantasylife42
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well first of all I just wanted to have a new topic.....lol. Ok down to business. We have been to Menages in Nashville and to the Trapeze club in Atlanta, and I have to say we enjoyed every minute of being in the clubs. We have not been to a real house party. We went to a toy party for couples. It was ok but nothing really happened. So we can't say which we like better...........lol. Ok lets hear what you all have to say. thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have done both. House parties get our vote.

Jackson TN
Username hidden
(42 posts)
We enjoy both. Just depends on the mood at the time. We go to a club more often because we haven't been invited to many house parties. The house parties we did attend resulted from being at a club during the same night. We met people and made firends and were invited to their house along with several other couples. We played adult oriented games etc. and just kind of went with the flow and ended up having a blast. We just have more experience going to a club. Good question Ms Fantasy!

Paris TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
The problem we have with the club seen is that it is often hard to have a conversation over the loud music and other distractions. We prefer the more intimate setting of a resturant. Our motto is, even if we don't hit it off, at least we had a good meal.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Well first of all I just wanted to have a new topic.....lol. Ok down to business. We have been to Menages in Nashville and to the Trapeze club in Atlanta, and I have to say we enjoyed every minute of being in the clubs. We have not been to a real house party. We went to a toy party for couples. It was ok but nothing really happened. So we can't say which we like better...........lol. Ok lets hear what you all have to say. thanks

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Which do you prefer swingers club or house party