Traveling Question : Swingers Discussion 35499
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeTraveling Question
TOPIC: Traveling Question
Created by: twoofus1988
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK here is the question................Why is it ok and NOT a problem for people to drive a couple hours to a club with no gurantee of sex remember but it IS a problem to travel a couple hours to meet nice people and see what happens? Reason for askin this...............we get so often thats 2-4 hrs is sooooooooooooo long of a drive to meet people but they can drive that to a club doesnt make sense to me at all. What is yalls input on this?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Sweeties J&T.......... i re-added you to yahoo we had to redo some names but i havent forgot yall or id not teased ya. Yell anytime hon same on yahoo as here......twoofus1988. Laterzzzzzzzzzz CJ

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
CJ sorry about that. You know how it is school is out and I am about to go crazy with both of my rug rats being here with me........lol. Still would like to talk with you. You still have our IM dont you? Well talk to you later. J&T

Aurora MO

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Thannk you all for your responses to my question...........guess we just are so different then most we can get away easier at times and can go meet when asked and once we get to know people they usually have a invite to our home anytime. PLAY is never guranteed we have had some just want to get away for a few hours or for a weekend and they come stay and just hang with us. Throw a movie in vcr or dvd grab the pop corn and curl up. Stay up late just talking if NATURE takes its course and things develop then great if they dont then thats great also. BROWSER............know what ya mean about not wanting to meet i grew up in Bristol not far from yall at all and we chat to some in bristol........ kingsport.....johnson city.....elize......bluff city etc etc and still nothing they want to say hi and lets fu** we have more respect for ourselves and others to do that so we understand your point 100%. FANTASYLIFE...........Sweeties we understand your point also smaller kids makes you have very little time to get away were lucky ours is now a teen so we are gettin the chance to get away a lil more and do for ourselves......and btw.........DANG you where have yall been have you forget lil ol CJ over here im going off to pout now :{ LOL nice to see you guys again sweeties missed chattin with ya. BLADMAN_98................ lol dont think its just the younger generation think its just to many want to say there in the lifestyle to look good but have no real intentions on being IN the lifestyle ya know.............1 of our best friends drove all the way from california to va for nothing more then a HUG and to spend time with us which i thought was awesome. We have chatted alot with some older couples who just turned out to be such nice people and we have made good friends with. Thank you all again for responding and not getting offended by it. Drop us a line anytimeeeeeeeeeeeee any of you. Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz CJ

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
We enjoy traveling, but its hard for us to do sometimes with kids. However when they stay with grandparents or friends then we try to make plans to travel. We resently got to take a ride down to Atlanta to the trapeze club. That was very fun. I think sometimes it just gets hard for those that have children who cant stay by them selves to get away. I guess this is where people have to have patients............lol I know I know its hard to do but we have to try

Aurora MO

Username hidden
(30 posts)
We keep it pretty close to home because we have a restricted amount of time to play. Usually can only play on the weekends and even then one of us usually has to work the next day, but we don't travel that far to go to clubs either. Don't mind meeting people willing to travel but just hate to ask with no gaurentees for them and us not able to play at home.

Lexington TN

Username hidden
(79 posts)
Maybe it's the younger generation....Us older folks don't mind driving a hundred miles or so if we know we are meeting folks that we have broken the ice with over the internet, etc.. Sometimes you drive all that way only to find out the ones that invited you don't want the visit..Sort of turns folks off to traveling..that is only a guess.. We sometime get out of our comfort zone and then have second thoughts also.. We don't mind having a 100mile radius for traveling and visiting folks..anything longer has to be worked out..but that is just a logistic problem..don't see it anyother way..That is my personal opinion..

Sevierville TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
OK here is the question................Why is it ok and NOT a problem for people to drive a couple hours to a club with no gurantee of sex remember but it IS a problem to travel a couple hours to meet nice people and see what happens? Reason for askin this...............we get so often thats 2-4 hrs is sooooooooooooo long of a drive to meet people but they can drive that to a club doesnt make sense to me at all. What is yalls input on this?

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Traveling Question