Traveling Question : Swingers Discussion 35499
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeTraveling Question
TOPIC: Traveling Question
Created by: twoofus1988 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
CJ sorry about that. You know how it is school is out and I am about to go crazy with both of my rug rats being here with me........lol. Still would like to talk with you. You still have our IM dont you? Well talk to you later. J&T

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We enjoy traveling, but its hard for us to do sometimes with kids. However when they stay with grandparents or friends then we try to make plans to travel. We resently got to take a ride down to Atlanta to the trapeze club. That was very fun. I think sometimes it just gets hard for those that have children who cant stay by them selves to get away. I guess this is where people have to have patients............lol I know I know its hard to do but we have to try

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We keep it pretty close to home because we have a restricted amount of time to play. Usually can only play on the weekends and even then one of us usually has to work the next day, but we don't travel that far to go to clubs either. Don't mind meeting people willing to travel but just hate to ask with no gaurentees for them and us not able to play at home.

Lexington TN
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Maybe it's the younger generation....Us older folks don't mind driving a hundred miles or so if we know we are meeting folks that we have broken the ice with over the internet, etc.. Sometimes you drive all that way only to find out the ones that invited you don't want the visit..Sort of turns folks off to traveling..that is only a guess.. We sometime get out of our comfort zone and then have second thoughts also.. We don't mind having a 100mile radius for traveling and visiting folks..anything longer has to be worked out..but that is just a logistic problem..don't see it anyother way..That is my personal opinion..

Sevierville TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Traveling Question