This outlaw thing has done got out of hand : Swingers Discussion 36398
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeThis outlaw thing has done got out of hand
TOPIC: This outlaw thing has done got out of hand
Created by: Curiousagain
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree some single males are a hassel and from talking to couples it is more are than aren't. You don't want to hear from them, block them. Simple as that.

Some married guys pose as couples or single females. These guys aren't singles, but they are males, hence the thrust of my post.

I agree that just because couples are swingers that the wives are not fair game for any swingin' dick out there. Swinging is in a large part a fantasy sharing. Not every couple wants to play with a single male and I certainly have no problem with that. Everybody has their preferences and dislikes. These are part of what makes us individuals.

As to needing to have a partner to bring so as to have something to offer. If all you bring to a play session is your partner then you sound like she is not bringing anything but herself.

For a couple or single female searching for a single male, what do I bring? I bring myself. I am there to please the female, enhance the experience for the couple, I am flexible, willing, clean, desirable, and determined that everyone is as happy as possible with the whole experience. They can be assured of discretion and never hearing from me again until they contact me first. Doesn't mean the husband can't please the wife, quite the opposite. It is a fantasy they have or a like they have just like some want a single female. Some want only other couples. Some want only couples with a bi female, some have minimum penis requirements, etc. etc. etc.

I am sure everyone has horror stories about couples but they don't swear off couples or get on the forums and carry on about how bad couples are.

Again, not everyone wants to hear from single males and that is very understandable, but rather than get on a soapbox and speak harshly of all single males, make yourself invisible to them. click on tools then special features.

There are a lot of good, honest people here, I am just saying there is no sense in painting everyone with the same broad brush. Everybody play safe and play careful it's a big world out there. Curiousagain

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(23 posts)
So, you yourself even agree's that the "single males" are a hassel; some posing as couples. If single males wanna play with other guys wives...maybe they should consider getting a partner and having something to offer themselves. Just because couples are swingers doesn't make their wives fair game to just any swingin' dick out there. It's all about one another and fantasy sharing...not about needing a replacement dick to plug a horny whole.

Hustonville KY

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I read these hate filled, venom spewing post about "single males" when in actuality odds are a lot of these single males are actually married males. So maybe it is time to change the terminology to simply "males". And, to those couples that profess such a hatred of single males. Block single males on your profile. End of story. You won't be bothered again by them. However, be aware, I have been harrassed and lied to by couples and people posing as couples so it ain't all one sided on the issues.

If someone posing as a couple contacts you, once you find out they really aren't a couple, block them. These jerks will soon tire of the game and drop out of sight. Of course, new jerks will take their place, but sometimes you have to take the bad with the good.

There are a lot of good people on this site, none of us should let the few bad apples spoil the whole thing for us.

Play safe and play careful, it's a big world out there. Curiousagain

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: This outlaw thing has done got out of hand