Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Tasc Partying At Destiny's Dec 1st-all Welcomed
TOPIC: Tasc Partying At Destiny's Dec 1st-all Welcomed
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tasc Partying At Destiny's Dec. 1st-all Welcomed.....All welcome to cum out and party, 18 and up......Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
To TASC members....make sure to sign up on the TASC group to receive your extra door discount. I will have BOTH guest lists to make sure you are signed up for this special event, and when you sign in, at the sign-in table, I will have a copy there too, so if you don't sign up for the parties, on either guest list, you will not receive the special discounts being given, sorry. So..sign up early folks..once I print off my guest list at 7:30pm, the night of the party, and you sign up afterwards, NO SLS discounts can be given. So sign up as early as you can and then if you can't make it out, you can remove your name then, or e-mail me on here and I'll be happy to remove it for you...and....remember......

Signing up helps let folks know we will have more guests here too...BUT if you don't want to sign up, but still attend, that's fine...just tell your friends or new folks you would like to meet though, so they will know where you are partying at, to come out and join you, if they are able!

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Tasc Partying At Destiny's Dec. 1st-all Welcomed.....All welcome to cum out and party, 18 and up......Discuss this event here.....View event

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Tasc Partying At Destiny's Dec 1st-all Welcomed