Reply to emails : Swingers Discussion 32832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeReply to emails
TOPIC: Reply to emails
Created by: devilsneedfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
People I know we are all busy but when someone takes there time to email you even if you are not intrested a quick no thank you would be proper what do you all think

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
If we get a nasty reply , then I am sure the right choice was made when sending them a no thanks! Just move on...as for re-plys, we always wait and look the mail and profile over together, with her working 1st shift and me on 3rds it can take a few days..also I think some of the people live for the lifestyle and others choice to vacation in the lifestyle, with that in mind why get in a hurry, if they are not interested in talking next day or next week, what have u missed. We do not reply to all, for example if a single male sends one, profile does not list that we are looking for them, did they read the profile? If a couple sends one with a str. female, the wife likes bi-females...We look a profile over 2-3 times before we send a e-mail, its hard 2 match up 4 people, but when u do OH Yea!!

Goodlettsvlle TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Experienced swingers understand that not everyone clicks with everyone else; that personal attraction either exists or it doesn't; that "Thanks, I'm not interested" is a perfectly acceptable response; and that a nasty reply is uncalled for, rude, and counter productive.

I believe that nasty replies generally come from newbies who either haven't figured this out yet or who are not fortunate enough to have a mentor.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
People I know we are all busy but when someone takes there time to email you even if you are not intrested a quick no thank you would be proper what do you all think

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Reply to emails