Reply to emails : Swingers Discussion 32832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeReply to emails
TOPIC: Reply to emails
Created by: devilsneedfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
People I know we are all busy but when someone takes there time to email you even if you are not intrested a quick no thank you would be proper what do you all think
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
If we get a nasty reply , then I am sure the right choice was made when sending them a no thanks! Just move on...as for re-plys, we always wait and look the mail and profile over together, with her working 1st shift and me on 3rds it can take a few days..also I think some of the people live for the lifestyle and others choice to vacation in the lifestyle, with that in mind why get in a hurry, if they are not interested in talking next day or next week, what have u missed. We do not reply to all, for example if a single male sends one, profile does not list that we are looking for them, did they read the profile? If a couple sends one with a str. female, the wife likes bi-females...We look a profile over 2-3 times before we send a e-mail, its hard 2 match up 4 people, but when u do OH Yea!!

Goodlettsvlle TN

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Experienced swingers understand that not everyone clicks with everyone else; that personal attraction either exists or it doesn't; that "Thanks, I'm not interested" is a perfectly acceptable response; and that a nasty reply is uncalled for, rude, and counter productive.

I believe that nasty replies generally come from newbies who either haven't figured this out yet or who are not fortunate enough to have a mentor.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2741 posts)
I use to think the same thing. But, after hearing some people complain that when they replied with a thanks but no thanks they sometimes received hateful or smart aleck emails back, I understand. I think it is easier and less risky for them just not to reply. And, sometimes people are in the mood or have time and sometimes they don't. But, if someone replied with an honest thanks but no thanks or not at this time, give us a rain check, they could then block those that have no manners. When people start finding out their negative behavior has consequences they don't like, they might change. Curiousagain

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(23 posts)
For us we reply to every single email we receive just being polite we hate to be rude and hate for someone to be rude to us.

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
People I know we are all busy but when someone takes there time to email you even if you are not intrested a quick no thank you would be proper what do you all think

Carlisle PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Reply to emails