115
QUESTION FOR ALL : Swingers Discussion 30111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeQUESTION FOR ALL
TOPIC: QUESTION FOR ALL
Created by: twoofus1988 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We couldn't agree more! We don't do drugs, drink only on occasion and not heavily, and don't jump into the sack when the door opens. We thought this was about making friends with benefits. So I guess we have been lucky, because so far it has been for us. We say, if you don't click, then move on....don't sweat those no-shows and rude people. Chalk it up to life experience and seek out the real people.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi. I have been playing for about two years, have developed a wide array of great swing friends, and have an incredible sex life. I have learned that 60% or more of the people who post profiles on these swinger sites (whether they are couples, single men, or single females), have no intention of playing with anyone. They just want to chat and send emails. So, what you need to do is assume that at least 60% of the people that you meet here are not for real, be polite to them, and keep looking for the other 40% who will develop into swing friends.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3722 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, We've been a member here for about 8 months now. So far we've met folks twice from here once a single male and once another couple. We are for real but are not able to do this a lot. We work jobs with long hours, have kids who are active in sports, and just the normal every day chores that have to be done. This is just one small part of our lives, but we do enjoy it. We have responded to people sometimes and then it just didn't work out. Sometimes we may send a not interested reply to people we find attractive just because we know we aren't going to be free for awhile. This type thing should be done for the enjoyment of all without pressure when it works it's great when it dosen't it just dosen't. Hope the folks we've been in contact with understand.

Lexington TN
Username hidden
(79 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We have run into the same thing in southeast Tennessee. We have also run across couple profiles that turn out to be single males. Also too large a number of people expect to meet, say hi, and jump into bed. Makes me wonder if they know how to rad, because our profile says we are definately not into that kind of action. Best lovers are also friends and you can't really a friend in 5 minutes. I also love the emails from single guys who send a message saying "great ass, want to get together tonight and f___." Our reply is always the same. Read our profile and get a life. So, no,you are not alone in this situation.

Cleveland TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
As I single male, I feel I must also reply. I realize we are a dime a dozen. I like to think that I am as sincere as anyone on here. I am appauled at the number of people who are too rude to respond, even to say no thanks. There is a way to block Emails from singles, just use it if you are not interested in getting mail. For every 10 letters I send, I get responsces from, at most, 2 people. The certified users is a great idea. I'd love to actually meet someone to get certified by...lol

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: QUESTION FOR ALL