Official SLS Event: Genesis Club’s Fetish Ball Saturday May 18th! : Swingers Discussion 221871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeOfficial SLS Event: Genesis Club’s Fetish Ball Saturday May 18th!
TOPIC: Official SLS Event: Genesis Club’s Fetish Ball Saturday May 18th!
Created by: sexyntn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Official SLS Event: Genesis Club’s Fetish Ball Saturday May 18th!

Bring Your Cuffs and Collars!

‘I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.’

Hey, want to know a secret? We like it rough, and dark, and sort of scary. Do you? Break out your whips, chains and leather because you’re invited to our Freaky Fetish Ball. bring your darker fantasies for some kinky fun tonight.

Receive $5 off the Door fee for all that Sign up under events before 12 pm Saturday May 18th and attend before 10 pm

Master Brian and his volunteers will be here putting on several different shows to show you different BDSM ideas and uses.

Also, we will be giving away a one year membership to SLS, so make sure you get your name in for the drawing!

Genesis Club is located at 5367 Knight Arnold Road Memphis, TN. 38115 our phone number where we can be reached at any time is 731.798.6346 Thanks and we do hope to see you there!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Official SLS Event: Genesis Club’s Fetish Ball Saturday May 18th!

Bring Your Cuffs and Collars!

‘I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.’

Hey, want to know a secret? We like it rough, and dark, and sort of scary. Do you? Break out your whips, chains and leather because you’re invited to our Freaky Fetish Ball. bring your darker fantasies for some kinky fun tonight.

Receive $5 off the Door fee for all that Sign up under events before 12 pm Saturday May 18th and attend before 10 pm

Master Brian and his volunteers will be here putting on several different shows to show you different BDSM ideas and uses.

Also, we will be giving away a one year membership to SLS, so make sure you get your name in for the drawing!

Genesis Club is located at 5367 Knight Arnold Road Memphis, TN. 38115 our phone number where we can be reached at any time is 731.798.6346 Thanks and we do hope to see you there!

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Official SLS Event: Genesis Club’s Fetish Ball Saturday May 18th!