How can you tell if a couple is real and not a single male pretending : Swingers Discussion 35589
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeHow can you tell if a couple is real and not a single male pretending
TOPIC: How can you tell if a couple is real and not a single male pretending
Created by: fantasylife42
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been swamped with single males pretending they are a couple or a single female. We are going to start making a list of those who are fakes so others arent bothered. What is your alls imput on this and how can you keep from it? Thanks J&T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Most single males look at swinging couples as an easy piece of horny female that has a husband that can't satisfy her needs. Therefore approaching them with expectations, and if not accepted then get totally disgusted and become mouthy. A great suggestion to single males wanting to be with a couple is to first find a female partner that is interested in doing mfm 3-sums and the other male would be a piece of cake to find...they're a dime a dozen attached to a 50 cent rebate. But then again, I know that 90% of the singles males want no obligations, just a free piece of ass.

Hustonville KY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
These guys really make single males look bad. I think a list is a good way to filter them out. Most couples say that they have found very few legitimate males on here.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I guess the only way to tell is to have conversations with them. We picked up on one (we think) that sent pictures and stuff, but when he called, he used the words "I Like..." a lot. Most couples use "We Like..." and would at least add "She Likes..." with their "I Like....". There are fakes on here, but no one should be discouraged by it.

The thing I don't get, is if a single male contacts a couple who are not interested in singles (or at least single males), what do they expect to happen when we meet in person. Do they think that upon meeting them, we will suddenly change our minds about what we want... NOT HAPPENING.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We agree with fantasylife42! It does make us mad when we find out that we are talking to a single male pretending to be a couple. We talk to single guys all the time and don't mind at all when they are up front and honest. Its when they try to deceive us that we get mad. At that point we usually turn them in to the Moderator and let them handle it from there. An example is we were talking with a "person" whose profile stated they were a couple.....when it got down to pic exchange his next email said...by the way "I'm a single male"..."is it still OK?"...we wrote back and simply said "No"...thiis guy went off and wrote one of the nastiest emails we ever read...we turned him in to the Moderator and he was made to change his profile to Single Male or be dropped from the group. We are a genuine couple..we look for friends here, both cpls and singles,and expect them to be genuine and honest as well. We think that is what we all want from this site. Sorry to ramble....just our 2 cents worth! TwoinTN

Paris TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Once I had two separate couples send me the same picture of "her". I sent the same response to each of them-"someone else is using your pic"-I never heard from either again. I can't figure out if they were either men pretending to be a couple or a couple who just haven't figured out the rules.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3622 posts)
Well thats just it, we don't have a problem when they state they are single male, just when it says they are a couple or female, but they are not. Pictures are real easy to come by so just because they have a pic, doesn't mean its really them.

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Interesting..don't have that problem as a couple..(the male here) I think using the male blocker on your profile listing would get most..but those that would get thru..just ask for a pix of both..if they don't have one to send well then you know...hard to fool a picture...

Sevierville TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Maybe I need to ask a different question.......lol How many of us does it make mad? I mean just when you think you are having a good conversation then you figure out hey where is (becky) and then he replies (cindy) is at work out of town. ummmmmmmm huh yeah right! Oh well maybe its just us.........lol

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We have found one of the best ways to find out if you are talking to a guy pretending to be a couple is to ask for "Dress Size"....lol...may sound kind of tacky but it sure has helped us weed out some fakes...many say small med or large instead of an actual size...doesn't work all the time but more often than not...lol Two

Paris TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We have been swamped with single males pretending they are a couple or a single female. We are going to start making a list of those who are fakes so others arent bothered. What is your alls imput on this and how can you keep from it? Thanks J&T

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: How can you tell if a couple is real and not a single male pretending