Have you been BLOCKED latey : Swingers Discussion 47721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeHave you been BLOCKED latey
TOPIC: Have you been BLOCKED latey
Created by: Fun2Bwith2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you been "BLOCKED" latey? Well we have... and the strangest thing about it... we don't know the couple, never emailed them or IM them before..... We have noticed us being blocked by two different cpls latey. I guess that is ok.. but if they didn't want to us to contract them(which we haven't) all they would have had to say were that they were not interested in meeting. Just strange that we prejudge everyone before any kind of contact...lol. Just glad my wife wasn't that way, too. We would not have ever met either, I guess. Sometimes you can't judge a book by it's cover... you might have to read a few pages at least...
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you been "BLOCKED" latey? Well we have... and the strangest thing about it... we don't know the couple, never emailed them or IM them before..... We have noticed us being blocked by two different cpls latey. I guess that is ok.. but if they didn't want to us to contract them(which we haven't) all they would have had to say were that they were not interested in meeting. Just strange that we prejudge everyone before any kind of contact...lol. Just glad my wife wasn't that way, too. We would not have ever met either, I guess. Sometimes you can't judge a book by it's cover... you might have to read a few pages at least...

Bolivar TN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Have you been BLOCKED latey