Celebrating Fun Birthdays For Sexy Friends : Swingers Discussion 219316
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennesseeCelebrating Fun Birthdays For Sexy Friends
TOPIC: Celebrating Fun Birthdays For Sexy Friends
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Celebrating Fun Birthdays For Sexy Friends.....Birthday celebration for sexy friends-all welcome!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have more than three birthdays being celebrated at this special party...Besides Sonja, Shanda, and Bill C...we'll also have Angela's...of angelaneddie...so make sure and sign all the birthday cards for all the folks you know personally and let's enjoy some fun "People Banana Splits"..four now to decorate up...wow...what fun and sweet treats we'll be enjoying tonight. Glad I have tables for each one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS!!!

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
well well well to bad my chris wont be with me to eat my bananna split lmaooo butttt ... i got an idea who can lmaoooooooo :) hugs and ty tammy ur a great amazing hostess

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
For this special birthday party, for many of our great friends..we'll be having a banana split eating contest...on the lucky birthday ladies and gents!

I have the banana's for the ladies, the guys already have one...: )

I'll have two kinds of cool whip and all the delicious edibles to go with it all.

Contest will consist of who ever eats the banana split off the birthday person first..wins a free year to SLS! More than one can be on each person but the person has to pick who they want to EAT thier yummy banana split of of them.

Will have a nice full Buffet set up again with more foods than we had last party..so cum hungry folks and work off the food..in many fun ways.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to....Sonja...Shanda...and Bill C.

Hope to see many here to make ALL OUR Friends Birthday Bash the BEST ever!

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
Celebrating Fun Birthdays For Sexy Friends.....Birthday celebration for sexy friends-all welcome!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Celebrating Fun Birthdays For Sexy Friends