8 Years Of Great Fun Plus Bdsm Party : Swingers Discussion 219329101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsTennessee8 Years Of Great Fun Plus Bdsm Party
TOPIC: 8 Years Of Great Fun Plus Bdsm Party
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
8 Years Of Great Fun Plus Bdsm Party.....Fun bdsm party, bring your gear, add to the fun!.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The Toy Party has been rescheduled and we will have them in May. Don't know which parties yet, could be all, for those who wish to set up here at all of them or just one or a few even.

Upstairs is fixed up real nice for racks of lingerie and other clothing to be set up. You have to bring your own clothes racks though, I can't furnish them, and if you have tables to set up your toys, oils, and lotions on, that's fine too. I have Plenty of room to help ALL Toy Party Hosts out, at every party we have, not just the May ones.

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
If we end up not being able to do the funToy Party, it will be rescheduled for sometime in May, when all the Toy Party Hosts can be here to set up.

ALSO......if anyone does sign up and we don't have the party..I will give you a FREE monthly certificate to Destiny's, to save you lots off your door donations for that month..what a deal that is folks!

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
This party..if we get to have it...will also be a fun Toy Party, and will not last as long as our other fun parties...so anyone that does Toy parties is welcome to bring out there stuff and set it up through-out the basement and give us all some fun demonstrations about what you have to sell.

If you have lingerie, or other clothing, how about a fun show off of the sexy attire or other wear? Always your choice in what you do, just making fun suggestions and we take more fun ideas too, so chip in and let us know other fun enjoyment to have and do at this party.

Will know more by the 24th, for definite. I know it would be short notice, but that's the best I can do for my friends, on any more information right now.

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
To let all know ahead of time, this party may be cancelled if our son gets his four day leave from the Army...so if you haven't checked out the parties yet, the 13th and 20th are the best times to come out and make new friends and have a great time, doing many fun things.

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
8 Years Of Great Fun Plus Bdsm Party.....Fun bdsm party, bring your gear, add to the fun!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(561 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: 8 Years Of Great Fun Plus Bdsm Party