Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events South Carolina what's up with that
TOPIC: what's up with that
Created by: tea4three
Original Starting post for this thread:
over one hundred individuals viewed the previous post.....singles contacting couples, and not one response. nothing positive, negative, words of encouragement, their prior experiences, or otherwise. yes, i did spell a word incorrectly and sent before i caught it. and yes, i am aware this site attracts mostly couples. i also understand no one is obligated to. i did not write today, intending to offend anyone. i'm also sure, others have had similar thoughts, after posting a topic. we, the members of this site, make it or, .......... we are members, who are willing to share, what i consider, the most intimate part of our lives, with others. am i missing something? please call this post...."food for thought".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
over one hundred individuals viewed the previous post.....singles contacting couples, and not one response. nothing positive, negative, words of encouragement, their prior experiences, or otherwise. yes, i did spell a word incorrectly and sent before i caught it. and yes, i am aware this site attracts mostly couples. i also understand no one is obligated to. i did not write today, intending to offend anyone. i'm also sure, others have had similar thoughts, after posting a topic. we, the members of this site, make it or, .......... we are members, who are willing to share, what i consider, the most intimate part of our lives, with others. am i missing something? please call this post...."food for thought".

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: what's up with that