Club Paradise Charity Event : Swingers Discussion 211006
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsSouth CarolinaClub Paradise Charity Event
TOPIC: Club Paradise Charity Event
Created by: ClubParadisesc
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to invite you out to our charity event in Campobello SC (SPARTANBURG COUNTY) next month! We are very exited about the progress our parties and group have made over the past few months. November 9th we will be hosting a party for Christmas Charity. This party will be free to members and non-members but we do ask that everyone be prepared to make a monatary donation at the door. We will have a jug at the door for placing all donations. Everything paid at the door will be spent with the help of a local school to supply Christmas for children of families in need over the holiday season. We do plan to post pictures of the items bought, not to invade the privacy of the families I'm hoping to get pics Christmas morning without recipients. This will be the last party we will have the mechanical bull at so if you are wanting to tackle the beast again or looking for your first hard ride then make sure you are here for that. We will be running drink specials and giving away door prizes of all sorts a this party. FeEl free to add our group CLUB PARADISE SC ..... Please RSVP, I want to keep a close to accurate account for snacks tht night. Thank you again!! Kerry

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like to invite you out to our charity event in Campobello SC (SPARTANBURG COUNTY) next month! We are very exited about the progress our parties and group have made over the past few months. November 9th we will be hosting a party for Christmas Charity. This party will be free to members and non-members but we do ask that everyone be prepared to make a monatary donation at the door. We will have a jug at the door for placing all donations. Everything paid at the door will be spent with the help of a local school to supply Christmas for children of families in need over the holiday season. We do plan to post pictures of the items bought, not to invade the privacy of the families I'm hoping to get pics Christmas morning without recipients. This will be the last party we will have the mechanical bull at so if you are wanting to tackle the beast again or looking for your first hard ride then make sure you are here for that. We will be running drink specials and giving away door prizes of all sorts a this party. FeEl free to add our group CLUB PARADISE SC ..... Please RSVP, I want to keep a close to accurate account for snacks tht night. Thank you again!! Kerry

Landrum SC

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Club Paradise Charity Event