lifestyle party for a cause : Swingers Discussion 117851101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsSouthDakotalifestyle party for a cause
TOPIC: lifestyle party for a cause
Created by: cantwait55
Original Starting post for this thread:
Subject lifestyle party for a cause

We are having a lifestyle party at Olivia’s on December 13. It is a benefit for a couple who is in the lifestyle that have been living the American dream and from circumstances beyond their control and due to an injury have had their life’s turned upside down. I will not in this notice name them or where they are from due to discretion. If you don’t already know who they are send me a private message and I will clue you in.

This is our chance to show what we are always chatting about Friendship and Caring for our fellow lifestylers.

How A party at Olivia’s in Tea South Dakota on Dec 13 at 7pm -1 am. If you have never been to Olivia’s before, it is an adult store in the front and a theater in the rear. It is a new well lit establishment . We will be having a silent auction (guys you will be able to do your holiday shopping for a good cause) and some fun games and contests. We will end the auction at 10 pm and after that it will just be a regular meet and greet. The management will donate all the entrance fees. We will open this to single guys as long as you bring a copy of your profile from one of the lifestyle sites. Please tell all your friends and lets help a family in our season of giving. Cantwait555

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Subject lifestyle party for a cause

We are having a lifestyle party at Olivia’s on December 13. It is a benefit for a couple who is in the lifestyle that have been living the American dream and from circumstances beyond their control and due to an injury have had their life’s turned upside down. I will not in this notice name them or where they are from due to discretion. If you don’t already know who they are send me a private message and I will clue you in.

This is our chance to show what we are always chatting about Friendship and Caring for our fellow lifestylers.

How A party at Olivia’s in Tea South Dakota on Dec 13 at 7pm -1 am. If you have never been to Olivia’s before, it is an adult store in the front and a theater in the rear. It is a new well lit establishment . We will be having a silent auction (guys you will be able to do your holiday shopping for a good cause) and some fun games and contests. We will end the auction at 10 pm and after that it will just be a regular meet and greet. The management will donate all the entrance fees. We will open this to single guys as long as you bring a copy of your profile from one of the lifestyle sites. Please tell all your friends and lets help a family in our season of giving. Cantwait555

Wilder MN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: lifestyle party for a cause