why do couples say they are interested, yet you never seem to hear from them again!! : Swingers Discussion 39234
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniawhy do couples say they are interested, yet you never seem to hear from them again!!
TOPIC: why do couples say they are interested, yet you never seem to hear from them again!!
Created by: Himandme821 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Carefree, you're not doing anything wrong. Just keep doing what you already do and something will work out.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Key phrase, "not nearby". We're real, and we do meet, and we keep our dates. Our problem seems to be no one is any more willing to travel for a first meet than we are. We're thinkin attending more meet & greets, even if they are distant. Maybe we'll meet someone somewhat local, or some folks who'd be willing to travel once they've met us. Most people we've talked to about it say the searching is aggravating to say the least. Guess we jus need to keep at it, and not let it get us down.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
If the real people are out there, they are not near us. We wait for someone to email us saying they are interested and when we feel we are compatible, we reply showing there is interest, try to set us a girl to girl phone call to check schedules to meet and then we never hear anything back. Please tell us, are we doing something wrong?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
We definately agree with some of the previous comments. We are not having much luck meeting "real" sincere couples. Schedules sometimes conflict but we haven't met too many couples we can say are genuine. Are you out there???

Oley PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Do you think its just a male or poser?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
it problally the same old answer. Some hubby trying to push his wife into this, and when we bite, he runs away because she has no idea what he is doing or wants no part of this.

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
I'm sorry I read into it. To me the follow up was in getting together. I guess we have been lucky when it comes to getting mail back after we reply and not having anyone vanish on us after we talk about meeting.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
I dont think its about schedules. The strange thing is you get an email from a couple saying "we are interested" You email them back and say Great, let meet and "poof" they are gone. I think that is what the point of this thread is. Do you all agree?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
We think it happens to all of us sooner or later. Like pahot said sometimes it is hard to set up tiime when you are both free. So you run across someone else you are interested in and find that you are both free at the same time. You hit it off with them and over time you forget to keep checking back with the couple that never had free time when you did.

Don't take offence to it, just keep looking and you will find just the right couple.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
It could be that after a very long time of trying to get schedules to match that it just nevered happened...so after a year of trying to hook up..one may think that it won't happen at all and goes on with trying to meet others!!

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: why do couples say they are interested, yet you never seem to hear from them again!!