we ask for your prayers : Swingers Discussion 34816
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniawe ask for your prayers
TOPIC: we ask for your prayers
Created by: scurvydogs
Original Starting post for this thread:
we experienced the loss of sue's daughter, cari, 20, on tues, 6/8, due to complications from surgery. we are numb and pretty well mentally exhausted. we would ask for your prayers at this time. thanks
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dearest Sue and Randy......Joe and I are saddened by your loss. No words can heal the pain but love can ease the journey you have before you.

As everyone else here has sad...just holler when you need something , anything as your friends here in this lifestyle are endless.

Love Carla & Joe

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
Randy & Sue - deepest sympathy goes out to you. I know what a trying time this is as Steve recently lost his mother and we've gone through the same, and then some. You were there for us, and I am certainly here for you. Love and Hugs and warm fuzzies to pass the time that is supposed to heal all wounds. If you need me, just reach out, thats what friends are for. Love you both! ~ CAT

Saint Johns MI

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Sue & Randy, Our deepest sympathy to you and your entire family. I hope that you know you have many friends and as one of them we offer our strength to you both if you need to talk or cry or just sit in silence,or hell for that matter yell at the world just get ahold of us we are here for you. Our thoughts are with you.Remember the good times that you all had together, the pain will never be completely gone but the memories you cherish will help ease your pain in time. This I believe in my heart of hearts,god bless. Trish & Gary

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Our most heartfelt sympathies to you both, may you find comfort in the happy memories you have... Randy & Kathie

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Sue & Randy, Please accept our deepest sympathy at your loss..and our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.. Jeff n Dot

New Columbia PA

Username hidden
(1405 posts)
No way for me to comprehend what you are both going through. My prayers will be directed to you this evening. Gary

Christiana DE

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Wilkes Barre PA

Username hidden
(699 posts)
Our prayers are with you and yours.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
I lost a son when he just turned 22. That was many years ago. Don't listen to people that say "you'll get over this!" You never will, but that becomes a good thing in time. It will change your life forever, and teach you the value of love. Your gonna get pissed off, withdrawn and just plain sad. I found these feelings came in waves that got further and further apart and less intense as time passed. Today may be worse than yesterday, but the next wave is better than the last. Making love is also a wonderful antidote!! Don't be afraid to loose yourselves in each other.... I didn't mean to get so personal, since we have never met, but this expression of understanding has been good for me as well...Not a day goes by that I do not think of my son and most are very pleasent thoughts......God speed on your journey!!

Love,

Jim

Carlisle PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. Pam & Tommy

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: we ask for your prayers