playtime (does it really happen) : Swingers Discussion 36148
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaplaytime (does it really happen)
TOPIC: playtime (does it really happen)
Created by: virgins_not
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Virgins_not, we have met ya and we know you are nice. The reason some people get pissy with your posts is because the problem you are talking about is making you kind of angry, so your post comes off a little bit like you are mad at us. I personally don't take it that way, but when I re-read it I saw where some others took it as such. One of the dangers of online relationships: being misunderstood.

We get up early to work, and our youngest is turning 3 this month. Up until recently, one of us always had to watch him, because little kids can hurt themselves. We have an older son who babysits the little one when we go out, but frankly, most parents with little ones are pooped out by the time the supper dishes are cleared.

During the school year it's homework, get everything ready for school/work the next day, yada yada yada. If you have the time and energy to play during the week my hat's off to ya.

As parents with 2 kids at home, we are just happy as can be because we can play almost any week-end!

Jen

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
Virgins, I was serious. Our nest is empty and our time is flexible. We can do new friends, we can do spontaneous quickies, or anything inbetween. After all, our favorite thing is variety. Smiles

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The lifestyle is an enhancer to our already fabulous sex life. We have met many friends since we began swinging one year ago last month. We try and have time 2 weekends a month. The rest is for our family and friends. We have a few couples we like to play with regularly. Everyone has their favorites. Trying to balance the friends we have and the friends who want to meet can be difficult. We also have four children ranged from teen to one. They alone make it hard to have spontanious free time. We do manage it sometimes. We feel the lifestyle is a hobby not to interfert with the family things that soon our kids won't want as they get older.When we have freetime yes playtime really happens. Just when we think do we give already known friends a call or try and meet someone new alot of times. The ones we know we click with work. Unless we go to club and arrange first meets there. The reason for this is since we have so little freetime atleast when we want to play we do. Sometimes it can be a real nightmare meeeting new people If it doesn't work out then it blows the free night we had for that half of the month. This is just opur style swinging.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for 5 years now and have seen a change in what couples are looking for. In the beginning we saw alot of playing amoung couples now we see couples fliritng and making friends and having the atmosphere enhance their own relationships.....and not alot of playing going on. Also we see more and more of the couples with Bi wives going for the action of other woman and they guys just stand around and watch. I think whatever your choice is in this lifestyle is good. As for us we love the club atmosphere and we know we go home together...what is better than that. Joe and Carla

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
B&H, We get the feeling (reading many profiles) that there is a growing number of people looking for much more than a "quickie". As the internet & cable tv (with the number of sex oriented shows) continues to enlighten people and provide access to information on "how to", more couples are now swinging not as a way of life but rather to add to their lives. In their journey, many embrace swinging while still maintaining value standards and a desired quality of life. As for spontaneous sex... the one thing we embrace is our time with each other. For us there is simply no substitute to spending as much quality time possible with each other and love doing so. Where else can one find anything that comes close to the feelings of being intimate with the one you love and who loves you back. Add a well planned, intimate night out with friends now and again and for us, we have found a perfect balance... Just another approach to this thing called swing!

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
we aso have tough time getting together she works everyother weekend and some of the free weekends we have grandchildren I just hope that couples understand that and do not think we are putting them off. If we are not interested we will say so. Also because we have hard time getting together we decided we will play on first meet if we click

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(126 posts)
hey , thanks for your time to type something into this opportunity listing ,lol :) thats the first time anyone's replied in a longgggg asssssssssss time ,lol :) if you havent met barry (me ) nor heidi my wife yet, then you can take us in a different approach. but, theres people in sls that have and a majority of them will back us up on our feelings about the lifestyle as we "approach it" :) any how , all we asked basically was why, people dont get away on spontanuos actions? we have two boys as well, so, dont think your not the only one with family either .we do have the freedom though more often to get away on week nights but we do so , as to allow weekends for the boys when ever we can which they come first no dought in our minds . some of you are just" plan down jealious" as i see it ,and get so worked up when comfronted by a male or a female that speaks their mind. take one step back once , what was the very very first thought in your mind(s )(males and females too) when you thought about joining in the lifestyle? ill leave you on that note:) lol

Daytona Beach Shores FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
Hell, we've been here what seems like forever for us now and we even have to wonder about our validity seeing as we can't even get the time to get together with anyone............

Lemoyne PA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
We have Sun, Mon and Thurs nights free, but can't travel due to kids. We CAN get babysitters during the week, but not for an extended period of time. We haven't played on a first date, but are not ruling that out. If you guys ever feel like a road trip during the week, let us know and we'll get the kids "taken care of". I can understand where you are coming from guys. Most of the couples on here only have weekends (limited sometimes) free to meet or play. And these couples have a better opportunity to have the leisure of "dating" other couples. I don't agree or disagree with either way you "view" the lifestyle. And since I've spoken to you many times Barry, I know you don't see others preferences as wrong, just not your style. I actually applaud your approach at the lifestyle, since that's the way I viewed it when we first entered into this. Let's try to have some good old fashioned (with a twist) sex!!!!!!!

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Hey Virgins, we party weeknights, why not throw planning out the window and drive on out here some evening? We have a alarmclock just in case yas have too much fun, HeHeHe, Gotta warn ya we get up at 4:30 work mornings.

Seriously

Smiles

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: playtime (does it really happen)