picking up single women : Swingers Discussion 39048
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniapicking up single women
TOPIC: picking up single women
Created by: funcplbifemm
Original Starting post for this thread:
just curious if anyone has some input on picking up single women?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are also curious. We have spoken to a few single women. Not acting desperate nor are we and have not had any luck. We are pretty laid back. We have let them pick the schedule and it just never works out. We noticed the ones we have talked to are pretty unpredictable. One day they email you that they can't wait to get together and then you don't hear from them for weeks. WE had one great FFM experience and would love to try another one. Wish us luck. hehe

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I'm wondering the same thing....I want to fulfill this fantasy for my man and to this date NO - i mean - NO!!! females are responding!!!! What are you scared? Not looking for Barbie dolls, just looking for a few half-decent looking women that are bi...you can even pick up my man and he'll introduce you to me and we'll go from there.... any takers???

Ephrata PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks for all the input, We kind of "picked" someone up this past saturday. so maybe we spoke too soon!

M&M..................................

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
My advice would be to work on fleshing out your profile so there is a representation of your personalities and interests, open some pics for viewing, and by making yourself more available in that way possibly you will catch someone's eye. ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I agree with Freepanties. They will find you. They did for us. Don't get lumped in with the couples that appear desperate. A great way is in a vanilla bar, send a single lady over a drink from the both of you. Let your female half make first eye contact with her then ...well then your own your own to make the best of it.

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
I guess we should have said "input on a couple picking up single women". we have in the past been lucky enough to find a single girl who is not in the lifestyle, but it's just far and few when and if you can find one.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Perhaps you might just let them find you... If interested, they will.

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
just curious if anyone has some input on picking up single women?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: picking up single women