Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania meet n greet and hotel party afterwards(saturday 10th of july,2004)
TOPIC: meet n greet and hotel party afterwards(saturday 10th of july,2004)
Created by: virgins_not
Original Starting post for this thread:
ok whos up for a meet n greet ? we are thinking why not go to the open house party at the newly remodeled "light house" bar n grill ,near to hershey and manada hill exit off i81 (exit 78) what you do is get off the exit and if your headed north on i81 you make a right at the red light at the pilot gas station onto (old)jonestown road. about 1 mile down on the left is the newly remodeled bar n grill. if your headed south bound on i81 you get off the exit 78 as well but make a left go over i81 then left at the red light onto (old) jonestown road . its on the left about 1 mile down . its located in the woods . any ways , we heard its owned by biker friendly people but thats to be a plus :) we know many biker friendly people and they play and love the lifestyle we all are partaking so, come out and have some fun . theres many hotels right near the bar and as well youll pass them on the way to the club . we would like a feeling on how many would like to be there with us :) let us know what you think ,ok :) heidi n barry look for blonde headed girl with a great body and high heeled, high thigh boots on :) thats heidi ps 1 this is open to all we are just going because we had nothing better to do and also because theres a band called "smoken gun" playing too and also because "we are horny " as usual :) ps1 barry might just be wearing a swingers shirt as well so look for the logo :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
sounds like fun...if we can get away, we will. time?

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
ok whos up for a meet n greet ? we are thinking why not go to the open house party at the newly remodeled "light house" bar n grill ,near to hershey and manada hill exit off i81 (exit 78) what you do is get off the exit and if your headed north on i81 you make a right at the red light at the pilot gas station onto (old)jonestown road. about 1 mile down on the left is the newly remodeled bar n grill. if your headed south bound on i81 you get off the exit 78 as well but make a left go over i81 then left at the red light onto (old) jonestown road . its on the left about 1 mile down . its located in the woods . any ways , we heard its owned by biker friendly people but thats to be a plus :) we know many biker friendly people and they play and love the lifestyle we all are partaking so, come out and have some fun . theres many hotels right near the bar and as well youll pass them on the way to the club . we would like a feeling on how many would like to be there with us :) let us know what you think ,ok :) heidi n barry look for blonde headed girl with a great body and high heeled, high thigh boots on :) thats heidi ps 1 this is open to all we are just going because we had nothing better to do and also because theres a band called "smoken gun" playing too and also because "we are horny " as usual :) ps1 barry might just be wearing a swingers shirt as well so look for the logo :)

Venice FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: meet n greet and hotel party afterwards(saturday 10th of july,2004)