coping with a breakup : Swingers Discussion 36528
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniacoping with a breakup
TOPIC: coping with a breakup
Created by: sexyonmyown The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
At the risk of sounding crude...

Don't spend time remembering the 'good times...' and feeling sorry about it... Instead go out to parties & clubs & bars, etc.... and have lots of sex, even with guys you don't feel are 'perfect.' Bring people (men & women) home to sleep with. Let yourself go and make a resolution not to think (or feel) about the past for, say... 30 days. You'll see that you will feel a lot better sooner than you think. Be well and have fun. The next 30 days may be the hottest of your life.... I've been there too and now I'm happier than ever before.

Love,

Michelle

Wailuku HI

Username hidden
(233 posts)
thats what the visor is for :p

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Hi, we wish you all the best in all that you want... we find you very attractive and would love to get to know you and maybe play sometime

if you like our profile just drop us a line sometime

have a great weekend

tina and bill eternal bliss

Grantville PA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
T....there's a bottle of greygoose up here waiting for us to wallow in it some more. Just noticed the new name today, haven't logged in for a few days, but it's perfect for you. To quote some dumbass, somewhere....'one day we'll sit back and laugh at all this' or...to quote one of the greatest orators of all time...'goddammit!' I know you get that.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(160 posts)
I'm sure things will work out. I have meet allot of good people on here. I've only been active for little over a week and i've made some friends already. I'm also looking for fun but also good friends, and the way things are going i know i will.

Columbia PA

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hey T. ~kisses~ Sorry to hear about what happened dear....I completely feel your pain. Dealing with a breakup of my own, and trying to move on...but into even more complicated waters. I love the name though..."Sexy on my own"...perfect for you, doll.

Keep in touch... Vixen

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
good luck with the new adventures. don't worry it's just like riding a bike, just climb on and it will all cum back to you...lol. if u ever get to our area look us up. B & T

Etters PA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Teresa, we wish you luck and happiness.

If you ever want to meet, feel free to contact us.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1840 posts)
You will have NO trouble meeting men OR women! Bry and I both think you are cuuuuuuuuuute!

Sorry about the break-up. I hate going thru that. It's so painful and draining, etc. The last boy-friend I had (before my current hubby), after we broke up I thought I would never ever really be happy again, not totally.

But, ha ha ha, I'm happier than ever! I wish the same for you (and Miss Kat).

xoxo Jen

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
TERESA - hang in there! I'm also recently single again and having a rough time adjusting, been keeping to myself and spending lots of time home alone doing nothing, and I'm starting to get antsy but not really ready to go full throttle swinging with guys... Would love to meet some other girlfriends but it just never seems to work out. Don't know why I'm not attractive to other women but noone seems to shows any interest in girl/girl play ... Best of luck to you! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: coping with a breakup