Wondering if the lifestyle is for us anymore : Swingers Discussion 37963
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaWondering if the lifestyle is for us anymore
TOPIC: Wondering if the lifestyle is for us anymore
Created by: youngpacouple4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's important to keep in mind that swinging is primarily a SOCIAL activity. The ordinary social customs of meeting people and initiating a conversation are really not that different than at any other type of social gathering, and the process by which acquaintances become close friends is not that different either. The key social traits that tend to be appreciated in the swinging community are responsibility, friendliness, flirtatiousness, open-mindedness, and most importantly stability with regard to one's primary relationship.Our relationships would go more smoothly if we could clearly communicate what matters to us If we expect our partners or friends or people in the lifestyle whom you plan on meeting, to read between the lines, it's just a set-up for hurt feelings, anger and resentment. Nobody can be a mind reader, be upfront When such a thing happens, figure it as their loss not yours. Don't allow them to ruin your lifestyle experiences.

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
We agree K&B well said don't think i need to add a thing lol huggs dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Sounds good to me Mike. I know how hard it is to find the right mix of people to make a "match". I hope that if they feel serious about the lifestyle, they take others words for it that it sometimes takes alot of time to find the diamond in the rough. I know we were disgusted for a long time after we decided to try this. But persistance does often pay off. We have met alot of great people. Some we just chat with, some we just hang with, and only a handful (or maybe even less) we've played with. I do wish this couple the best no matter what they decide.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
No Lora, Their profile has not been deleted. You prolly don't know them, as they are nowhere near nepa. I'm sure they have their reasons to delete the post, and if they wish to identify themselves, I'm sure they will. I remember their post well, nothing underhanded at all, just a new couple that had a bad experience.

Let's just all wish them well, ok? Smiles, Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thanks for the encouragement, centralbucks! We sure arent giving up yet!

Troy PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I would assume this happened because the post was made then the profile was cancelled. I've noticed that when a profile is deleted, their posts get deleted also. But now I'm curiuos who it was, in case I actually knew them.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Oops, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
No Lora, You're not missing anything, the origonal post has been removed.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
This forum appears to me to have been started by someone who took that original post down. Am I missing something?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
It took us almost a year before we got things running smoothly billsluv4u. We've been fortunate in meeting some very nice folks and a few jerks as well but when you find and click with the right couple it really makes it worthwhile.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Wondering if the lifestyle is for us anymore