Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Williamsport Christmas MG party December 4th
TOPIC: Williamsport Christmas MG party December 4th
Created by: lockhaven_pa_couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's that time already, cold weather setting in, long dark nights. What better way to spend a cold Saturday night than with your friends @ the williamsport meet & greet ? We are ready to send out the invitations. All you need to do is drop us a note that you would like an invitation and you will have one. This is a NO PRESSURE setting, come out and have a good time. there is Dancing, pool table, big bar, lots of seating, and some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Come on out and say hello and put some faces with the profiles you see on the site. DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS PARTY : Dec 4th TIME : 7pm until 2:30am or so DRESS: Casual ( Be comfortable) DIRECTIONS: Will be on your invitation. ROOMS: the rates will be posted soon, the phone number is on the invitation GUEST # : Will be on the invitation too. COST: $10.00 a couple $6.00 per single FOOD: The food will be included with your cover. THE BAR: You are responsible to pay for your drinks at the bar. VERY IMPORTANT!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! This party is private ONLY SLS members may attend. To get in you MUST have A guest number and be on the list NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! This is the only way we can assure the discretion so many people in the lifestyle want & it also helps us plan a great party by knowing how many people will be there.

THE NEW WMG WEB SITE: We should be up and running on Wednesday this week we will post the link in here when it is ready to be accessed.

We are looking forward to see everyone again :) Patrick & Ann lockhaven_pa_couple

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 131   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks again for the fun time. We had a blast at the m/g.. all those breasts hanging out wooo hooo a breastlovers dream come true..he he Maybe if you find Dot's boots Jo's gingerbread men pins might be with them we figured we just misplaced them or being gingerbread men they just ran as fast as they can.. But then no big deal... one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch see ya'll soon..Ted n Jo

New Cumberland PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Hey Dot, I should have a name or two for you sometime monday afternoon.

It just came to mind that the person that took the boots might be a cross dresser. We hope if he is not going to use the boots to be a drag queen he will send them back to you.

((((( Hugs ))))) Patrick & Ann

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
thanks to everyone for making our 2nd M&G a blast...we do hope we can make it to the next one....it was well worth the drive out...its ashame Rashan got to drunk...maybe next time he won't drink so much....anyhoo...we had a great time...thanks again to all

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Thanks robyn 71/2 to 8 please and guess what I think i got it narrowed down to who took them. I'm going to do a post and give details ..hopefully someone there will know him and have the guts to rat him out lol stay tuned lol dot He was seen walking away with my candy and picking up a boot behind the little bar..i'll get him have no fear lol

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Jerry (aka Gary) and I had a great time last night! It was so nice to meet so many new friends, and put faces, amoung other things, to your screen names!

Look forward to being back down in Feb.

Wendy and Jerry

Chenango Bridge NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We want to thank all of you for cumming(if you did lol) without all of you we would of had a lot of food to eat. Not to mention amusing each other lol Tel your friends and bring them along the next time. I think we need to change the theme from beads to sock-hop lol I dare the poor person who tries to take my socks lol he'll be dead meat! See you all next time huggssss dot and jeff

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Nice meeting everyone, what a nice party, and a nice group of people, we are glad we made the trip ( 2 1/2 hours,no problem) Hope to hear from some of our new friends...Cathy and Dave

Sinking Spring PA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Wow this party was a blast. Glad that we met all who we were looking for. We had a great time and glad we got to come. Hope we can make it to the next one too. W&S

Roaring Branch PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sorry to hear about your boots Dot. Whoever took them give them the $@#! back. Ugh I tell ya people make me sick. Anyway we have a WONDERFUL time as usall. Sorry to anyone we missed on chatting with. Thank you everyone for all the birthday greetings.

J & A

Oberlin PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Hey!!! WOW what a party!!!! You all are a freaking BLAST!!! Thanks for a great time!!!! Now who ever took dots boots form behind the wooden counter near the sign up table..even if it was by mistake !!!!! WE want them back!!! You can keep the chochlates if you must have them ,,They were a gift also!!! but the boot were a gift from ME to Her!!!! Please contact us if you have any info about the boots... or return them to the hotel and they will see she gets them back!!!!!! Thanks JEFF

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 131   End
TOPIC: Williamsport Christmas MG party December 4th