Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Why do people keep sending the same emails????
TOPIC: Why do people keep sending the same emails????
Created by: RKCOUPLEPA69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do people send emails to a couple over and over again asking to meet them when they have been told politely that we are not interested???I mean what do they want us to do tell them to phuck off????? Do you think they will get the hint then? What motivates such assholes? Do they forget that they already emailed us? Or are they just to stupid to understand the polite way of saying get lost and we actually have to say it? We have had to block people to get them to stop sending mails...anyone else run into this... Can we say stocking laws?????

Sorry about the ranting K of RK

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some people don't check their mail history to see if they've ever written. When we write to someone we put it in the Note area...e.g., "We wrote to them 3/1/03." If the person isn't interested we put that in there, too, so we don't accidentally write again.

You can block people. I have had to block only 2 people, I think...couples who kept writing and wanting to meet who obviously didn't remember the prior NO THANKS responses.

Don't sweat it. Just block them, or delete them w/o answering. :) --Jen

Wernersville PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I thought I would like to respond to your question. Sometimes, very rarely, but, my hubby actually signs on and sends email out to people on SLS. He doesn't always tell me who he sent mail to. It does happen infrequently, but we have been known to both email someone thinking this is the first contact, when in fact, the other half already contacted them. Hope I didn't confuse you like I did myself, but it's just a thought.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Thanks for your in put on this...but I just had to vent. We got our 5th email from a couple and I lost control! I had to type on the forum before i sent them something I would regret! licks n nibbles K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
That has happened to us also..we write back and in capital letters we remind them.. that this is the------ (fill in the blank) time you have written to us after that if they write again we just delete and not reply anymore

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Exellent point, Sex, We will use the notes section for that henceforth. Apologies to anyone we may have repeated a first contact to.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Hey MIKe can we cut and paste that.. lol and change the names to protect the innocent?? LMAO

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Hahaha my favorite even more so is sending an invite out and getting a not interested.. only to get an i'm interested letter a few months later..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
What are Stocking laws? Are those like "No Fishnets allowed" ?

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
The funny thing is, this is a subject that just made me a tad bit peeved not two minutes ago when I checked our mail. We’ve had one couple mail us about six times with the same message, “We’re in your area…let’s me…blah-blah-bla…” They have no info and no photos on their profile. After a few polite declines you’d think they’d just stop. Tonight we received the SAME copy/pasted mail from a single guy who has sent it before… It’s amazing how clueless people are sometimes. I guess a polite “no” just doesn’t work…

Madison WI
Username hidden
(366 posts)
It may also be that some people send out HUNDREDS of contact messages . . . kind of like spam. We have received the EXACT same message 3 times from the same couple "Loved your profile, check us out and get back to us if you are interested".

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Why do people keep sending the same emails