What has turned you OFF ? : Swingers Discussion 31050
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaWhat has turned you OFF ?
TOPIC: What has turned you OFF
Created by: jncswpa
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wonder - what is it that is the biggest turnoff for you? Especially after you meet the couple, play, then decided - 'no! not again!'. OR when you meet in person one of you has decided NO WAY. Is it more men or women who decide NOT to go to the next step or not to ever go back to that couple.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Respect is the key...the couple has to show respect for both of us as well as them selves. There has to be a level of attraction for all parties involved, if only one of us feels an attraction toward the opposite sex in the couple then we don't play. We both have to be comfortable. We get turned off by liars, cheaters, and people who are selfish. We are all here for the sex but if the other couple doesn't put as much into things as we do then that kind of kills things for us also. We don't think its one of us more then the other that decides if we are going to play or not. We are ususally on the same level and both feel the same vibs about different situations.

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
people that stand you up,blow you off,rude self centered, there not good enough (to have sex with}attitude.Be real sex is the only reason there is this lifestyle.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(181 posts)
I think one of the biggest turn off is people who asume because you agree to meet you agree to fuck. The only couple as of yet we decided never again was because they didn't keep to hygien standard of most swinging couple.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I think one of the biggest turn off is people who asume because you agree to meet you agree to fuck. The only couple as of yet we decided never again was because they didn't keep to hygien standard of most swinging couple.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
oh i forgot one..hahaha.. when you are at a club and you decide to have the once in a while threesome with a single male. Then you are getting into the two of them and open your eyes to fiind a bunch of naked me waking off a few feet from your head.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I forgot some too...when your invited to a house party and the house is not clean...and you feel very uneasy even sitting on the furniture...then when you have to use the bath room you have to clean the seat. That is a hugeeeeeeeeeeee turn off!!!!!!!! or when your in a club giving your hubby a bj and some guy is coming up behind him very closely jerking it!!

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Assumptions: That Respect isn't needed. I really need a man. Touching without permission is ok because I'm naked..etc. I'm there to meet a man..get laid etc. also..Drunks, competition, superior attitudes, wankers invading my space (visually, sonic-ly, physically) Attempting to separate my female partner and I. Ignoring me, hitting my female partner. You don't have to be interested in me, but respect would be nice..duh. Disrobing your wife to show me her pussy, tits etc. I know what they look like. Duh. Thinking I react like a man. I could go on. The biggest thing? Assuming, I will want your male SO in the mix, merely because I'm bi. Hello...it's not that easy..

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
YOu go Pitch!!!!!!!!!

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
For us it's the couple that writes a one line note that says "check out our profile and write back if you feel we're compatible". When they don't hear back they begin to pester you as to whether or not we received the message. Perhaps they aren't aware of what they write. They've already removed the responsibility of our writing back because after looking at the profile we saw no compatibility and therefore as mentioned in their note there was no need to write back. If you're going to write us we enjoy it when a couple takes the time to write a nice note and always reply.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8835 posts)
Ok I have another...when a couple writes you and says we loved your profile...check out ours...then when you check out thiers it has no pics and the profile says 1 or 2 lines and thats it.. Now how can we even decide we are compatable no less attracted?????????? WTF??????

R & K

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: What has turned you OFF