WEDNESDAY NOV 3rd - Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet : Swingers Discussion 38004
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaWEDNESDAY NOV 3rd - Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet
TOPIC: WEDNESDAY NOV 3rd - Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet
Created by: PeggySuePA
Original Starting post for this thread:
NOTE: BECAUSE OF ELECTION DAY, THIS MONTH'S GATHERING WILL BE HELD WEDNESDAY INSTEAD OF TUESDAY.

The monthly meet-and-greet for people in the LIFESTYLE for the Lehigh Valley (Allentown- Bethlehem-Easton and surrounding areas) will be held on Wednesday, November 3rd at 7 p.m

The location is the Ramada Inn's cocktail lounge, across from the Lehigh Valley Mall at Route 22 and 1500 MacArthur Road (North), Allentown/Whitehall, Pa. 610- 439-1037.

There was a great turnout in October. In order to keep the momentum going, please pass the word onto others.

This is a monthly event, always on the first Tuesday of every month with the next gathering on December 7th!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd be celebrating the election if I were in PA tonight. Well, I'm celebrating the election here in CA. But if I were in PA, I'd be celebrating it with my friends. LOL

While you folks are having fun at the Ramada, I'll be standing in front of a class of new hires trying to impart some wisdom. I'm working 2:30pm - 11:30pm Pacific, and will be thinking of what I'm missing back home.

Yup, you read those times correctly. I'm teaching a night class. I could think of much better things to do at night!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Singles (male and female) are definitely welcome! Come out and join the fun.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Thought we'd add that the Meet & Greet for the Lehigh Valley is going to remain on the first Tuesday of the month! Here is an excerpt from an email to us from Meg & Todd (our gracious LV M&G hosts):

"We worried that switching the M&G from Tuesday to Wednesday would cause problems, and it probably will. But, the bar cannot legally open until 8, and we worried that such an intense election might not lend itself to fun and frolic of a meet & greet"

See you all on WEDNESDAY this month and the first Tuesday of every month after that,

Craig and Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Guess what! We'll be there! Naked! (ok maybe not naked) But we wanted to make it sound like a big deal lol

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
It starts at 7:00 and lasts all evening. Some people are there from beginning to end. Others come and go throughout the evening as their schedule allows.

The informal hosts are Todd and Meg. They are not yet members of this site, so I post the information on their behalf. You can't miss Meg... she has LONG blonde hair. Please do say hello to her and let her know it's your first time. That's if she and Todd don't say hello first. They are very good at moving about and introducing themselves to people they don't recognize.

So many new people attending this time and I'm going to miss it. :( Oh well, I'm having my own lifestyle fun out here in sunny, warm southern CA. So I guess I'll survive missing my monthly opportunity to hang out with my friends.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Yes i think we will attend this one,what time do they start?

Laureldale PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I know of at least 20 couples so far, regulars and new. We usually get between 60 and 70 people. We'll be there as usual.

Lehigh Valley PA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
NOTE: BECAUSE OF ELECTION DAY, THIS MONTH'S GATHERING WILL BE HELD WEDNESDAY INSTEAD OF TUESDAY.

The monthly meet-and-greet for people in the LIFESTYLE for the Lehigh Valley (Allentown- Bethlehem-Easton and surrounding areas) will be held on Wednesday, November 3rd at 7 p.m

The location is the Ramada Inn's cocktail lounge, across from the Lehigh Valley Mall at Route 22 and 1500 MacArthur Road (North), Allentown/Whitehall, Pa. 610- 439-1037.

There was a great turnout in October. In order to keep the momentum going, please pass the word onto others.

This is a monthly event, always on the first Tuesday of every month with the next gathering on December 7th!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: WEDNESDAY NOV 3rd - Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet