Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania VOTE!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: VOTE!!!!!!!!
Created by: MrEasyGoin The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy2playwy I agree with you . Time to get back to the enjoyable things. I will say this. This was the best fought campaign by both parties that I have seen in many years. Allot of debates by the people. A very good Voter turn out. Our system does work even if at times it seems to be going to hell.

For the record I volunteered for the Navy to follow a family tradition. I did not have a draft number.

Have a great Day

Milton FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We voted at 4:30 today, numbers 792 and 793, amazing for our little neck of the woods, concidering theres only about 40,000 people in the county and almost 40 polling places, all paper ballots, lol. Stick that in your Florida and smoke it, lol, or is it Ohio this time. Jeesh I hope this election is actually over tommorrow.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I voted at 5 p.m. aamd was done by 5:01 . Guess I got lucky. I walked to the poles so they entire trip took 20 minutes.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I voted around 5 pm and had about a 30 min wait. One town in Berks co had a 5 hr wait and that was at 6pm on the news. The line was close to a 1/2 mile long.

I voted to for the man that was friendly for Sportsman and gun owners. I did not vote for the man that got 3 questionable Purple Hearts in 3 months and never spent a min in the hospital. I find it hard to believe that someone can get a silver star and a bronze star in such a short period of time. I spent alot of time in RVN and retired after 20 yrs from the Navy

Milton FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Ms. Wildlife responding, although the pools open after I am already at work, my parents were numbers 12 and 13. I am sure by the time I get there with my son, I will be way into the thousands, but will get there to make sure we cast our votes. And what will make more the happiest is I will not have to hear another commercial, radio ad, telephone message, emails or regular mail ads. This is Ms. Wildlife and I approve this forum post.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
We voted at 11:00am and our #'s were 443 & 444 most of the time we vote around 5pm an are # is in the 2 hundreds. This should be a record turn out for our voting place. Hope we know who is the winner while it is still 2004. :)

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
What we really need to bitch about, is the government as a whole sticking their noses where it don't belong. Like in our bedrooms..... Doesn't matter which of those two jokers are in office.....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
As they say,,,,if you don't vote then you get what you deserve.....unfortunately if 2000 is any indicator, you may get it even if you did vote....

anyone up for getting together and having a few drinks while we all watch history (good or bad) unfold? anywhere from KOP to Exton

East York PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
vote early, vote often!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Naz.........my thoughts exactly!

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: VOTE!!!!!!!!