VH1 SPECIAL-- TIME CHANGED TO 11:30 PM THURS NIGHT--JUNE 3 : Swingers Discussion 34599
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaVH1 SPECIAL-- TIME CHANGED TO 11:30 PM THURS NIGHT--JUNE 3
TOPIC: VH1 SPECIAL-- TIME CHANGED TO 11:30 PM THURS NIGHT--JUNE 3
Created by: JennandMarc1988 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Kathy i'll mark my calender :)

Lock Haven PA

Username hidden
(239 posts)
WOW!!! Have been reading this forum off and on for awhile now.. interesting to say the least... MLFUN is one persons post's i enjoy alot, she says like it is for her. I like that in some one and respect it a great deal... As for the post by other's well hey they have a right to put up her what they wish.. But pitch (RICK) you do have issues's.. I am still waiting for you to UNBLOCK me so we can figure out why you got all jacked about a post i put up awhile back..you talked a bunch of crap about us on the post and singled me out not once but twice..and then blocked us from emailing you to find out why,,I still don't know why,, and then you tell people we are friends and when one of them asked you why you blocked us.. you told them it was a joke .. Care to explain it to me??? In email??? Or are you going just post here and talk more crap?? JEFF

New Columbia PA

Username hidden
(1405 posts)
July 3rd at 2am

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Anyone know if the VH1 special will be on again? If so time and date please? Thanks for any help

Lock Haven PA

Username hidden
(239 posts)
Tango & Wifefirsttime's most recent postings understand where I'm at. At least I feel that way. Thanks.

If I were different (not a lifestyler) my hubby probably wouldn't have married me in the first place. If he were different (not accepting or participating in the lifestyle) I'd probably wouldn't have fallen in love with him in the first place.

We are what we are and that's the essence. It's not a matter of choosing being the way I am (a swinger) or being a 'good' wife. They both go together. I'm both and so is my hubby. There is no reason to choose one or the other. They are one thing, not two different ones. Fun and love go together for me.

I've been receiving emails from people not participating here in this forum but who visit this forum and who say they understand my postings; that's in addition to the emails from several of you posting here. Thanks a million to all of you, for understanding and being supportive. Love ya!

I'll be traveling for a while. Talk to you soon.

Michelle

Wailuku HI

Username hidden
(233 posts)
Hi Rick! If you check back...your first post to me started "DaveP"...so what's the big deal. You now have a private e-mail from me...I don't know what the big deal is about either. I also have no idea what we're going to talk about. You seem to want someone to take you on...I'm really not interested...and I think the subject has run it's course.

Rumson NJ

Username hidden
(100 posts)
Thinking is one thing, judging is another.

We've know people that entered the lifestyle because one party wanted it and 'convinced' the other they did too... the result was ugly, some even ended in divorce, but we are all were 'different'.

On the other hand we know people where both couples are into the lifestyle, we even know some that got married to people they met through the lifetyle... and they are fine in their relationship, and no, they would never think about quitting. Yes I am sure if something 'happened' they would reevaluate things, but most can't even comprehend that situation unless it actually happened. It's kind of like saying if you were in an accident and lost your dick would your wife stay with you? Would you expect her to? Nobody can answer that question. Sure they may say one thing, but down the road it could be a totally different answer... the point is judging others or asking hypothetical questions is really irrelevant.

Everyone has their own way of looking at things, like I said in another post, some live the lifestyle, and some dabble... but neither are wrong. If this is what they want and agree to then don't jude them... I am sure they can judge back on things if they wanted.

Again... we get enough crap from people outside the lifestyle. Let's not beat up on ourselves! If someone plays different than you do that doesn't make them right and you wrong or vice versa... think about if they had come down on you. I think you would be pretty pissed off right now.

I opened up a whole can of worms with this on chat one night... there is a little difference in mentality between a swinger and wife swapper. I'm NOT saying either is right or wrong, they just do what they are comfortable with and hey... what's wrong with that? This is supposed to be about fun and judging others and being judged really isn't much fun now is it? =]

Shickshinny PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Hi Lora, I guess we all got this forum thinking...and that's a good thing...and I'd hoped it would stay rather light-hearted. If you go back a page, I think you'll find my original premise, albeit a bit sarcastic. I trust none of us would abandon our significant others...and we might all be playing scrabble by then...tho likely strip-scrabble.

Rumson NJ

Username hidden
(100 posts)
Dave, the original post that started all this was not what you took it to mean either, I don't think. The original post stated:

If you had a choice of staying married or giving up the lifestyle which would you choose????

It was up to the individuals opinion as to what exactly "staying married or giving up the lifestyle" meant.

Just so we are all on the same page. ;)

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
..hell, girls...it's not a moot question...it wasn't even a question...except for what your reaction would be. The hypothetical was if he was injured or became disabled...or just plain old; what would your reaction be. No one suggested whether or not he would make a request except you...to get yourself out of the need to make a choice. It's convoluted...but clever...so go for it; you will anyway. As for your friend Rick...I haven't the slightest idea what he's talking about... but it's Friday and may this topic rest in peace.

Rumson NJ

Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
TOPIC: VH1 SPECIAL-- TIME CHANGED TO 11:30 PM THURS NIGHT--JUNE 3