Unwelcome Touchy-Feely Hands : Swingers Discussion 30127
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaUnwelcome Touchy-Feely Hands
TOPIC: Unwelcome Touchy-Feely Hands
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lately we've run into this a lot. When we attend Meet & Greets and even some private parties there is almost always someone who feels OK to touch/rub/grope/masage and just generally be Touchy-Feely. We know were not alone with this problem as we usually end up talking to other couples at these events who are having the same problem. Sooooooooo.... rather than us (or someone else) getting nasty about it and embarrass someone by telling them to stop. Here are some things for the unaware to look for (feel free to add to this list):

1) Body language! Body language! Body language! If someone winces or pulls away when you touch them, STOP IT!

2) If someone gives you a half hearted smile, they are just being polite so STOP IT!

3) If you try to talk to someone and it seems they go out of there way to start talking to SOMEONE ELSE every time you try, DON'T TOUCH THEM!

4) If you keep touching someone and they don't comment in a positive way or don't touch you back, then odds are you should STOP! (look for #2, it's probably happening)

5) If you start to touch someone and they ignore you and continue a conversation with someone else, you should probably STOP!

Anyone have any more to add?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I (the male half) do not feel I should impose myself on a lady uninvited. I can be kinda slow to respond to the lady (sometimes I don't pick up on the hints and need to be hit over the head with something....or just attacked hehehe). I feel the ladies should be treated with respect at all times. And uninvited touching (no matter what the situation) is not respectful. I am sure I have missed out on some play because of this...but I would soon miss out once and still have the respect of others than to offend people.

We don't care for uninvited touching from anyone. We have had ladies come up to us, as often as men, when we are playing and think they can just touch as well. To us that isn't acceptable either. Especially if they are part of a couple. We will not play with just one half of a couple just out of respect for the other half of a couple. If we want to play with a female of the couple....we feel we should accept the male as well. If the male just wants to watch...thats cool...but that is still involvement.

We have also been offended by (mostly men) that can not just watch from a distance. Getting your face right into the action is just as bad as uninvited touching. You can watch and see from 5 feet away and get the full effect....as well as getting your nose right in there.

It just boil down to respect.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Everyone here had alot of valid points, we have not had alot of issues with this but I do remember onemale who made me so uncomfortable at a house party that every time he walked into the room I left that room to find someone else to talk with....I was relieved when that couple left and I could be myself and not "on guard" all night...... what sucked though was I was not the only one feeling this way.....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Let someone put their hands on me where it isn't called for or warranted and I guarantee you it'll be the last time they'll be using those hands for a while.

Phoenixville PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Thanks for posting this! Hope some of the offenders will read it! And in my exprience male halves of couples are just as guilty as single guys!

My personal feeling is that if you don't know me, and certainly if you've never talked to me - Do not reach out and grab me! I have been known to get nasty at clubs when groped by strangers who have behaved inappropriately. Just because I'm naked in an open space does not welcome uninvited touching. ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
One more to add. The same can be said to women at a m&g, my man is not there for your groping pleasure! Neither he nor I invite you to do so, so please don't feel free to come up and grope or grind simply cuz he is there. Its as rude as when a man does it to you without being invited to do so.

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
This has happened too often...I am playing around on the dance floor, etc. with another bi-female. Maybe things are getting pretty steaming. When we are done, THE HUSBAND NOW THINKS HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO ME. This happened again this past week-end. The guy came over, stuck his tongue down my throat, stuck my hand onto his erection.

Just coz I am playing with the female doesn't mean I have any interest at all in the guy. Get it, men?

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I knew we weren't alone on this... i just hope a few people that we've met read this and pick up the hint!

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We don't tolerate it at all and it's dealt with immediately.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
Hey Meow...can I touch your shoes? LOL

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
We have had similar problems when we first entered the life style, a few rude guys have ruined it for the nice guys. She now perfers the ladies. Ladies can grope her just guys wait till your invited. Ladies, all I need is a hint, one way or the other. Thanks Steve and Sharon

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Unwelcome Touchy-Feely Hands