Unusual user names : Swingers Discussion 31942
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaUnusual user names
TOPIC: Unusual user names
Created by: sharedfantasy4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Grand Lido Braco, the all inclusive SuperClub on Jamaica was where we were first introduced to the Lifestyle (on the nude side, in the largest hot tub on the island). It got us talking and pretty much got the ball rolling. We go back every year, but we took our name from that first experience.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
OUrs is pretty obvious...R is for Randy...K is for Kathie...couplepa is obvious...69 is our anniversary backwards.....fooled ya, you thought we were gonna say our favorite position didn't ya??????

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
We thought ours was obvious "wife likes strange" meaning different guys or gals but most don't read our profile and think she likes strange sex, oh well shit happens.

Ridgway PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ours is just were we are from and that we are a couple. Plus it was the the first name that worked that someone else didn't have lol.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
THe she half starded using our name when she turned forty and her hormones kicked in and she was alwaysready for lots of different things.... not just sex....lol. IT kind of stuck and we've been known as that name ever since.

Montoursville PA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
This name is from when I (Craig) was a single. I owned a recording studio and was heavy into the music business for many years and wanted a pseudonym that was representative of it. So rather than "Frequency" I changed it to Frequent-C and the C was for Craig. Noooooooow the reason it has an X in front of it... weeeeeeeell... I used to do some things on the computer that weren't so ummmmmm legal!? So basically I made the screen name FrequentC unusable after a while.. along with FrequentC1, FrequentC2, FrequentC3 so on and so forth. (shame on me) So one day I put a X in front of it and went the (somewhat) straight and narrow, before I get into any trouble. :) ... I bet you weren't expecting that one! Odds are when this account exspires we'll just change the name to CraignZoe to match our name every place else... no creatvie story as to why there.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Believe it or not we were in the car and we heard a comercial on the radio for turkey hill they were advertising a drink or ice cream.... and they said it would cause "creamy commotions"....he said hey hunny that would be a cool screen name...so here we are lol ...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Ours is pretty self-explanatory too. April is Bill's love and she (well ok, both of us, but that would be too long a name) is here for you. Hence billsluv4u. Gee... we aren't very creative afterall... *sigh*

Troy PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Hi, our name is plain but the best and funniest catch phrase we have seem is from "Freepanties". I alway laugh when I see their ad and lines!

Mount Holly NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Got mine as a nickname because I'm a Redskins fan since wayyyy back......gf got hers(Dragonz)for her tattoo

Canton PA
Username hidden
(157 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Unusual user names