Twist on an old topic : Swingers Discussion 38950
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaTwist on an old topic
TOPIC: Twist on an old topic
Created by: billsluv4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been contacted recently by a "couple" who are pressing us for a meeting. I have noticed on the boards, that people write often about men posing as couples and then the female half never appears or there are no pics with her in them or there are no couple pics. So here's a twist... this "couple" who is writing us has only female pics and no male pics. We've told them that we need to be able to see the male half of the couple, too, before we'll meet. We've also told them that we would really like to see a pic of them together. Even gave them our email so they could send pics. But we have yet to get a pic with him in it. They keep emailing, asking for a meeting date and promising to get around to sending us a pic with him in it, but its been more than a week now and nothing. Every email says something like "I'll send it tomorrow. WHen can we meet?" Is this as unusual as it seems? Just wondering! *hugs to all* April

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the replies, all! Bill is convinced its a single guy, too. I think that there is a single woman's profile here with a simliar name and the same pics... which makes it even more freaky. We are definitely NOT meeting them without seeing a pic of them together. We suggested a meet and greet but "we don't really go to those things" was the reply. I am guessing you are all right, and this is a poseur. *sighs* So hard to meet good people, sometimes. Take care all! *hugs and licks and nibbles R & K real good before scampering off* April

Troy PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Hmmmmm sounds like a "couple" we've heard from also lol Lots of hugs and licks to ya both ~R&K

Canton PA
Username hidden
(157 posts)
Invite them to a party or meet and greet where you will have other friends around. Fakes will never show up at a big lifestyle party. If they do then many more will know they are fakes. we don't do blind dates we need to talk with both or they must have a couple of certifications. the only other way we will meet someone is if a close friend knows them. Hope we could be some help ~~~~~~~ Patrick & Ann ~~~~~~~

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
I still think its a guy, block them, its not worth it. The most frustrating thing about trying to meet new people is the fakes.

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
If you guys have any slight interest, my next message to them is without pics of BOTH of you, we meet no one, no exceptions. And would also suggest a phone conversation with both of them prior to arranging any meeting. It is a way to sort out the fakes and liars on here.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Hey guys, if u feel that this person is not for real hit the select bar and block them from writing u. That's what we had to do. They won't bother u anymore. Hope we helped!

Saylorsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We've been contacted recently by a "couple" who are pressing us for a meeting. I have noticed on the boards, that people write often about men posing as couples and then the female half never appears or there are no pics with her in them or there are no couple pics. So here's a twist... this "couple" who is writing us has only female pics and no male pics. We've told them that we need to be able to see the male half of the couple, too, before we'll meet. We've also told them that we would really like to see a pic of them together. Even gave them our email so they could send pics. But we have yet to get a pic with him in it. They keep emailing, asking for a meeting date and promising to get around to sending us a pic with him in it, but its been more than a week now and nothing. Every email says something like "I'll send it tomorrow. WHen can we meet?" Is this as unusual as it seems? Just wondering! *hugs to all* April

Troy PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Twist on an old topic